This is a comfy room for two in a large mountain home in the famed resort area of Sun Valley, Idaho. It has a queen bed and its own private bathroom. Guests are welcome to use the outdoor jacuzzi hot tub and steam room. Skiing, hiking, biking, and fishing, as well as downtown Ketchum & Sun Valley, are all just minutes away. Continental breakfast is included.
Guests have a bedroom for their private use, as well as non-exclusive access to the lobby, mudroom, and game room with pool table and TV. The hot tub and steam room may only be used when we are home. Guests are invited to the upstairs kitchen when breakfast is served, but not at other times.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed on request. You must notify us and get approval beforehand if you wish to bring a pet.
- This is strictly a no smoking house. If you would like to smoke outdoors, please do not discard butts on the ground; we are happy to provide an ashtray for your use.
- Guests have non-exclusive access to the lobby, mudroom, and game room. The hot tub and steam room may only be used when we are home; please let us know if you would like to use either of these. Guests are invited to the upstairs kitchen when breakfast is served, but not at other times. Thank you for respecting our privacy and not entering other parts of the home.
- Persons other than registered guests may only visit the house with our explicit permission. If you would like to invite someone over, please ask us.
- Our dog Bunjie is very friendly with kids, adults, and other dogs. Thank you for being careful not to let her out of the house when you come and go. Please do not feed her.
- Ski boots and muddy footwear should be left in the mudroom.
- There is a fire extinguisher in the laundry room.
- You may use the stairs or elevator to access the kitchen for breakfast. Please do not use the elevator when we are not home.
- The antique pool table is fragile and easily stained or damaged. Do not place drinks, food, or any other such items on it. Do not allow children to play on the table if they are too young to use it responsibly. Food and drinks may be placed on the adjacent bar when you are playing.
- Feel free to keep food and drinks in the small refrigerator in the game room. There is also a water heater and a coffee maker in the game room for your use.
- Continental breakfast is available from 7 am to 10 am upstairs in the kitchen. Please let us know the night before when you plan to take your breakfast.
- You can park your car in the driveway opposite the main entrance of the house, or under the underpass (on the right side, such that it does not obstruct the passage).
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Swiss, active, owner of a small business, married 40 years to wonderful Fred, two fabulous sons, one in San Francisco one in New York, awesome Labrador. Retired from two dream jobs - Pan Am stewardess and director of non-profit organization that fights hunger worldwide. Traveled the world. Favorite place: the Galapagos Islands. Favorite book: The Hare with the Amber Eyes.