Brook House is a Beautiful 450 year old Cheshire farm house, re-decorated. Light & spacious. Oak beams & log burners in quiet cul de sac. Good sized garden. Walking/cylcling/running distance to Dunham Massey, Bridgewater Canal, public footpaths & Bollin Valley. Located nr Mcr Airport, Tatton Park & picturesque Rostherne. Located to motorway links (Jct 7 M56). Mcr city centre + Events (30 mins) & Chester (40 mins). Day care close to employment & retail centres, Altrincham,Trafford.
We would ask you to look after our lovely farm house its old. We want you to enjoy yourself though and have fun at the same time. So it's important to relax and enjoy.
- Check out 11.00 am
- Events welcome for an additional premium.
- Event, Catering and other supplies available at extra costs.
- we can provide wood and kindle for log burners.
- Take care of the wooden floor - no stilettos.
- Please be quiet after 10.30 we need to respect the neighbours.
- Hot Tub available - just message.
- Luxury Breakfast Hamper available at extra £10 cost.
- If we haven't got it or you not sure it's there please just ask.
- Hen parties welcome please message and discuss.
- Events available at extra premium.
- Pets allowed on non carpet floor with extra deposit.
Hot Tub Rules
Only six people in the hot tub at any one time.
No food to be eaten in the hot tub
Plastic cups are only permitted when drinking in the hot tub.
Do not operate the hot tube after midnight out of consideration for the neighbours.
Please do not alter the temperature (set at 37 degrees C).
Please use flip fops when crossing the garden to the hot tub area
Do not enter the hot tub if you have mud or grass on your feet. Ensuring that feet are clean when entering the hot tub. If water becomes muddy the hot tub can not be used and must be switched off. Please contact the host immediatley.
1. Press button next to temperature indication ONCE and SPA will commence operation.
2. Press button next to temperature indication TWICE and hot tub will operate more vigoursly.
3 Turn black dial near to control panel and air jets will commence to operate.
4 Press button next to temperature indication a THIRD time and the hot tub will turn off and revert to standby mode.
5 Press temperature control up arrow once will switch on the hot tub light.
6 TURN OFF AIR JETS DIAL WHEN SPA NOT IN USE
7 If water level drops ( can be found under drinks tray) then the hot tub will need topping up with more water.
8. IMPORTANT: Make sure SPA is in STANDBY MODE WHEN NOT IN USE AND INSULATING COVER IS PLACE ONTO THE HOT TUB. The temperature will drop dramatically.
YOU WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE SPA DUE TO YOU NOT FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
You will be provided with these rules on arrival and asked to sign the document. This will indicate that you have read and understood the rules around the hot tub.
I am an NHS professional working at Wythenshawe Hospital. I have two daughters, two cats and a dog. I am very much involved in my local community and the wider community. I am a licensed minister and serve at St Peter's Church, Oughtrington. I live next door to my airbnb.