Garden-level studio close to Wash Park, Pearl St and the University of Denver. Space includes kitchenette and 3/4 bath. You’ll love its urban chic decor with exposed brick and beams, and ample space. At approx 400 sf. it can easily accommodate a couple or solo adventurers. There's a king-size bed and a comfy sofa bed. Explore the nearby neighborhood shops and restaurants or stay in and have movie night on the large flatscreen with AppleTV.
Note: 6'4" ceilings and shares back entry of house.
The house was built in 1922 and its current state is a blend of historical charm and modern comfort. The studio features exposed original brick, a comfortable common area and the token artistic Colorado flag on display (as every good native should!).
Semi-private entry from back of house, and we use the front entry.
Please feel free to come and go as you please. We're happy to answer any questions or concerns or offer advice about what to see and do in Denver, but we also want to give you privacy and your own space during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We live upstairs and are always able to help or be a guide.
Note: there are 2 small dogs who live in the main part of the house. We do our very best to keep them calm, especially in the morning, but we are early risers, and you may hear their exuberant little feet on the wood floors above. One in particular, the 2 year old, we're convinced is part kangaroo given his vertical abilities. They're very friendly and love meeting people, so if you're missing your furry friend, they'd be happy to stand-in as your vacation k9s.
This is an older house and to create as much space overhead as possible, the ceiling in the studio is without insulation. Unfortunately, this means there is some opportunity for noise to travel between floors. We do our very best to keep our shoes off and tread lightly... However, between that and the dogs, there is some potential for noise.
Our home is in a college neighborhood, and while it is generally pretty quiet, when school is in session, you may hear the local wildlife. We have student-neighbors a few doors down who have the occasional party on the weekends and some of the sound may travel into the studio, especially if the windows are open.
We are happy to provide earplugs and keep a supply of them in the studio for your convenience.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Check-in anytime, you will be supplied with a code for the pin pad.
- Please treat the home like you would treat your own home.
- Rest of house is off limits.
- No MJ use on property.
- Per AirBnB, we may cancel penalty-free if we're uncomfortable with guests' behavior before or after they arrive.
- You must purchase your own groceries and alcohol.
- No refunds for late check-ins or early check-outs. 2-night minimum stay.
- If you have a car, you are responsible for reading and adhering to street and parking signs, including the street sweeping sign.
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 7am during the week
- Gate to backyard must remain closed at ALL times - we have two small dogs who use the backyard