This modern and spacious double room with ensuite is both warm and inviting. There's plenty of room to add a travel cot and toddler bed (can provide both) for young families traveling on a budget.
Although every Airbnb traveller is welcome in our home, as someone who has travelled with a small baby and now a toddler, I understand both the headaches and joy this can bring! So with that in mind I try and make our space a home away from home for even the youngest intrepid travellers! Although I take pride in my house, it is not a museum, I'm happy for babies and children to explore and play throughout as my own almost three year old likes to do, feel free to let them enjoy using the sandpit and all the toys and books! Besides the travel cot and toddler bed I can also provide a high chair, changing mat, buggy etc.. or if you would like to specifically request anything you might need, just let me know at least a couple of days in advance of your stay and it shouldn't be a problem! It's also important to note we have a cat, who comes and goes at her leisure, she is very friendly and is great with children, however if you have allergies to cats this may not be the place for you!
Besides your bedroom you are more than welcome to use the kitchen and dining room facilities for your own use as well as the utilities to wash and dry your clothes. You are also free to use the living room and back garden as you wish. But please be aware, my son plays in both these spaces if you have children they are of course welcome to join him or play with the toys etc.. once my son goes to bed, the living room and television/ DVD player is at your complete disposal as I rarely use this space! There is a home computer and desk and you are free to use this at various times in the day however in the evenings and on certain days I spend a lot of time here for study and work!
Interakcija s gostima
I'm quite a sociable person as is my son, if we are here when you're staying we will be pottering around as we normally would, and will always reasonably engage in conversation if you'd like, however if you'd rather keep to yourself and want some space and quiet time, we will absolutely respect that too! But please be aware a toddler does live here, and he can be both noisy and unpredictable at the best of times! Either before or when you visit I will of course do my best to help you out with any information you may need from getting around to local amenities as well interesting things to see and do!
PLEASE NOTE: It is a 20 minute walk to both the bus and train station, although this is a safe and easy walk through housing estates, it is much easier to access the house with a car. Leixlip village is also a 30 min walk away, and a cab will only cost €6. The Airport is also quite close and easy to access on well signposted roads (mainly motorway) if you are driving, but if you are planning on taking public transport there is regular and reliable shuttle bus service, however it only drops you at the bus stop, which again could feel more like a 30 minute walk with luggage. I may be able to collect you, but this will very much depend on individual circumstances, so if you are interested please talk to me about this as soon as you book!
- Check in from 3pm. Check out latest 12pm . There is a degree of flexibility to this depending on bookings. Please contact me ASAP if you need to organise times out side of this!
- Although I've listed this space for two adults, children are more than welcome too, I can provide a travel cot bed and toddler bed as needs be.
- You will be given a key on your arrival, please make sure to lock the house when leaving at any time throughout your stay. Please ensure all windows and backdoor are also locked if we are not home!
- No shoes allowed upstairs.
- This is our family home, whilst here you will be treated with the with courtesy and respect and we will help you in whatever way we can so that you can best enjoy your stay. However we would ask that you treat our home in the same way. You can have full use of the kitchen to prepare a meal, use the utility for washing and drying clothes, use the desk and home computer if you need to work and also relax and use the sitting room at your leisure, your children are also more than welcome to play with the toys! We just ask that you respect the space and clean and tidy up after yourself! Dishes in the dishwasher, tidy toys etc..