Neat 1 bed appartment in well run block with private parking. On the 10th floor away from the buz of this great city once you've had your full for the night.
Studio / Sleep 2
A large & luxurious studio self-catering Cape Town vacation apartment with air-conditioning. Situated in central St Georges Mall - the heart of the beautiful city. Within walking distance of restaurants, Museums and the well known “Long Street Nightlife”.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A Large (60m2), fully furnished apartment with TV (selected DSTV channels), Mini HiFi & Air-Conditioning
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen
• Light & Bright bedroom / living room
• Modern bathroom with bath and shower.
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Double bed and fold out sleeper couch.
• “Pay as you go” Internet connection
• The complex offers a Laundromat
• Excellent security & safe / secure basement parking.
Welcome to this studio apartment rental in Cape Town offering true city living. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped. Situated on the famous St Georges Mall it is within close walking distance to all amenities, and many major attractions such as Museums, Company Gardens, Greenmarket Square, Castle of Good Hope etc.
The complex features a Laundromat & broadband ADSL internet connection for the serious business traveler, or leisure visitor wanting to be in touch.
The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster & full range of crockery & cutlery.
The complex is secure, offers 24 hour manned security and an allocated parking bay in the secure basement.
This is the perfect location for the business or leisure visitor seeking modern city living in the centre of Cape Town.
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Baby Cot Rental Option
We are a married couple in our late 30's. We are tidy, non-smoking, professionals. Tim is a Chartered Accountant and Gerda is a Physiotherapist. We have two extremely well behaved boys aged 5 and 3 who have traveled the world with us. We enjoy travelling and experiencing new places and meeting new people.