Enjoy a comfortable stay in this 1st floor studio/1-bathroom unit. The unit has everything you need to make your visit seamless and comfortable. Plus, it's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
Wooden floors and a soothing color palette create a relaxing, comfortable environment. 450 sq ft total.
Features queen bed, nightstands, closet, desk, futon, TV, cable/internet, all linens included.
Features refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker/toaster, all cookware/dining ware.
Features shower stall, granite vanity, and washer/dryer. All towels included.
We will provide 2 sets of keys for your stay. In case keys are lost, there is a $15 replacement fee.
The unit has forced heat / window AC for your convenience.
A washer and dryer are located within unit’s bathroom. Detergent is also available for your use.
Pack-and-play crib may be rented for $5/day and will be inside unit waiting for you. Note that you must supply your own sheets and blankets for the crib.
Interakcija s gostima
My goal is to ensure you have the most enjoyable and comfortable stay in Chicago. I have a detailed guest guidebook (emailed in advance and printed in unit) that includes info about the apt, neighborhood, and city to help maximize your time in the city. If you'd like additional assistance with anything, I'm more than happy to help!
Depending on my work travel schedule, I may or may not be in town; however, I'm always accessible via phone or email for any questions that arise.
1) Please treat the home with respect so that we can continue to enjoy it for years to come.
2) Please be courteous of others in building and neighbors. All socializing must be kept indoors, and we request quiet time from 10pm-8am.
3) While we do own the building, please do not mention airbnb during your stay. "Home sharing" in in the hot seat right now in Chicago, and while most people are fond on the site, there are some who are wary of it or dislike it. Therefore, we prefer you do not discuss airbnb at all and in the unlikely someone would ask you, kindly say you are friends of ours.
4) The only guests allowed in the unit are those on the reservation. Special events will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
5) We welcome children, but we are not child-proof. If you have specific questions/concerns, please ask before booking.
6) Pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is a $100 pet fee and an extra $500 security deposit for pets.
Standard check-in time is 3pm (or later). The unit will be unlocked with inside waiting for you. Standard check-out time and is by noon. If scheduling permits, we will work with you on alternate arrangements, so please inquire.
For check out, I ask that you:
- turn off lights/TV/AC
- wash/dry used kitchen items
- bag any trash and dispose in bins behind building
- begin washer load with any towels; linens may be left as is
- keys can be left inside the unit with door closed/unlocked.
Ovaj domaćin ima 493 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a frequent traveler for work and pleasure and try to fully take advantage of each destination. I began using Airbnb as a traveler in the fall of 2013, and I'm hooked! Staying in someone's home allows you to experience the area in a truly authentic way - no more hotels for me! As of May 2014, I've begun hosting in Chicago and absolutely love helping others make the most of their visits.
I enjoy everything from museums to hiking and bars to libraries. Recent favorite trips include Denver, CO; Sante Fe, NM; and Memphis, TN. Last international trip was to Costa Rica and hoping to make it to South America very soon.
I consider myself to be pretty detail-oriented, organized, and responsible. You can fully trust me to take your space as if it were my own.
Just came across this Tommy Bahama slogan and thinking I'll adopt it as my life motto: "Make life one long weekend."