Welcome to our house "Endless Summer" on 12 Moonshell Drive. This house is newly renovated and new to the rental market in Ocean Pines. Conveniently located across the bay between the Rt 90 bridge and Rt 50 bridge, Ocean Pines is close to downtown Ocean City, MD and the boardwalk, bustling west OC and the quaint town of Berlin, MD. Explore North Ocean City beaches, Bethany, Fenwick, and Delaware beaches within minutes of your home the Ocean Pines community.
Must be 25 or older or prior service military or first responder to rent.
1. 'Endless Summer' is not a party house. The Property is located in a residential neighborhood and GUEST shall be quiet and peaceful as to enjoy the premises so as not to disturb other residents. GUEST shall comply with all rules and regulations of the Ocean Pines community. There is a strictly enforced 11:00 PM noise curfew.
2. People other than those in the GUEST party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the GUEST.
3. Rental property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The OWNERS are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the GUEST. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all GUESTS are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. SMOKING on the premises is not allowed. It is a non-smoking guest house.
5. PETS are NOT allowed.
6. Parking on property is limited to 4-5 vehicles. Parking is limited to the driveway only and not permitted on the street. Any parked cars not in compliance are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Trailers for boats and recreational vehicles cannot be parked at the property. Trailers can be parked at the White Horse Park Boat Launch. Please contact the Ocean Pines Recreation Department if you have any further questions.
7. Canal Dock on premises is available to the GUEST and can accommodate one(1) boat. Using docks at neighboring properties is NOT permitted at any time and will result in immediate termination of the rental agreement without refund.
8. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given. Again, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance.
9. Wi-Fi/cable is free but not guaranteed. Any disruptions in service due to weather or circumstances beyond the OWNERS control will not result in any type of reimbursement from OWNER. Instructions can be found in the binder which is located in the living area and has additional information about the community.
10. If available, beach Club Parking Pass: "IMPORTANT" Guest must return the Beach Club parking pass as instructed by OWNER. Access to the Beach Club is one of the most important amenities of staying within the Ocean Pines community and it is imperative that each GUEST has full access to the Beach Club from the beginning of their stay. Accordingly, if the Beach Club parking pass is lost, misplaced, stolen, accidentally taken home by you, or for any reason is not immediately available to the next GUEST after your stay, we will have no choice but to purchase a new Beach Club parking pass, the cost of which will be deducted from your security deposit. Even if the Beach Club parking pass is returned at a later date by you, there will be no refund of the cost of the replacement pass. 11. Sand: Please use the Beach Club showers or the hose outside of the house to remove sand after going to the beach. Please DO NOT TRACK SAND INTO THE HOUSE.
12. Air conditioning is set at an acceptable temperature during the summer months. Please do not tamper with or change the settings. If you experience any issues with the air conditioning please contact the owner or property manager immediately. Air conditioning is provided by not guaranteed. No refunds will be made for lack of A/C. We have a service contract with a local company and a service call will be made upon learning of any issues.
13. Kayaks and Bicycles available upon requests.
14. Beach Chairs: We have supplied 4 folding beach chairs for your use. Please make sure to wash excess sand from chairs after use with the outside hose. We have also provided a variety of sand toys and boogie boards for your enjoyment. Please secure these items in the front screened deck upon departure. Please do not take the chairs, toys, or boogie boards into the house as to avoid excess sand and debris.
15. Propane Gas Grill: We have provided a propane gas grill for your enjoyment. Please do not move the grill from its location as it should only be used on the rear deck. DO NOT use the grill in the enclosed porch areas. Damages resulting from use within the non-designated area will be charged to the GUEST and billed as extra if necessary.
16. Sliding doors: Please do not allow children to operate or play with the mechanism which controls the blinds in the sliding glass doors. If you experience any issues with operating the blinds, please contact OWNER or property manager. Sometimes the blinds get stuck when releasing them to their full length and this can be fixed by slowly moving the mechanism up and down several times which will release the blinds.
17: Phones: Please be sure to bring your cell phones, we have done away with our landline. Telephone is not provided.
Ovaj domaćin ima 75 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Living the dream in Ocean Pines, MD.... Retired Army, now local home improvement contractor and property manager with several rental properties in the area. Some of the properties are ours, others we care for other folks. We will be responsive and helpful during your stay. Bill and Cindy