Ski in/Ski out of our 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath Skibowl condo in Tahoe Donner. Walking distance to Downhill Ski lifts. Sleeps 5. 1 Queen/2 Full beds
Rate includes 12% occupancy tax to the Town of Truckee
Registration Certificate # 1094
- No shoes in the house please
Please NO SMOKING ( of any kind including ecigarettes and vaping)
- No parties or large crowds
- Wood burning fireplace available for use. - Please only use firewood in the fireplace insert, NO DURAFLAME. KEEP CHILDREN AWAY.
- This is mountain living - power outages are common. Be prepared. There is a flashlight and some candles in the unit. We do not have a generator to power the appliances.
-Please hand wash pots and pans since the cleaning person will not do the dishes. All others can be loaded in the dishwasher.
-Our personal items are stored in the 2nd bedroom closet, please do not disturb.
- There is a winter departure list on the fridge door that we ask you to complete before leaving the unit for safety purposes
- The price includes a 12% occupancy tax to the Town of Truckee
- Please be mindful of your neighbors. No large parties.
- If you will be arriving at night, bring a flashlight.
- Beware of bears, especially at night. Keep kids close.
- Please dispose of your garbage in the dumpster next to the parking lot and make sure the latch is on. Bears have been known to crawl in.
Please complete winter departure checklist ( on the fridge) prior to leaving for safety purposes.
Parking pass must be displayed on the car parked in the lot. Pass is inside the condo - in a labeled drawer in the kitchen)
Only one car allowed in the lot. Violators will be ticketed and towed at owner's expense.
Heavy snow means you may get stuck in heavy traffic. You will need chains and an all wheel or 4 wheel drive vehicle.
- The HOA crews only assist in clearing the parking lot and walkways. In heavy snow, you may have to dig your way into and out of the condo and parking lot.