The Little Bungalow is a beautifully renovated studio guest house, with its own private small courtyard. There is a gorgeous shared larger outdoor courtyard, with Spanish architecture and splash pool. There is a commissioned mural, succulent wall, and a fire pit. Light-filled, with plants, and lots of funky art work. There is one queen sized bed, and one pull out sofa.
Please NO EXTRA GUESTS (MAXIMUM IS 2), ALSO NO VISITORS, NO PHOTO SHOOTS, NO PARTIES/EVENTS.
This space is a classic Spanish style house built in 1932, but has been completely renovated with all new everything. We are nestled in the heart of the historic Wrigley neighborhood in Long Beach.
A minibar with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, crisp linens (hypoallergenic), towels, games, and Netflix await you. You'll find coffee, tea, water, and some rotating treats floating around. You'll also love the 48 inch Smart LED television. There is one queen bed, and one pull out sofa.
Get to downtown, the beach, Bixby Knolls, Cal Heights or Belmont Shore within minutes. Several culturally diverse restaurants with fantastic food, and amazing coffee shops, sprinkled around the neighborhood just a short drive away.
-The Little Bungalow is a guest house detached from a front main house. It has its own small private backyard, and also shares use of the main large backyard as well.
-The pool and fire pit are common areas, and you can use them at any time.
-You will be given a temporary access code for the door prior to your arrival.
-There is plenty of street parking available right outside.
1) There is an airbnb called "The Spanish House" which is on the front of the house. This is totally separate with it's own entrance.
3) The main backyard is a common area, for all guests to share and use the pool, and fire pit.
4) The pool guy comes early Friday mornings for 15 minute maintenance.
5) The gardeners come Wednesdays for 1 hour maintenance.
9) PARKING: STREET PARKING ONLY! There is plenty of street parking available in the front of the house.
1. RESPECT - We have put a lot of love and care into creating a comfortable space. Please be respectful of our home, our neighbors and other guests.
2. NO PARTIES - Only 2 guests are allowed maximum. NO additional people allowed on property, this would be considered a party, and we would have to ask you to leave.
3. QUIET HOURS are 10PM - 10AM
4. COMMON AREAS CLOSED after 10PM - NO gathering in the outside areas after 10PM - VERY STRICT on this as our neighbors and other guests are very sensitive to noise. This is a shared property - there are two other guest units. Please go indoors after 10PM and keep the volume down.
5. NO DRUGS - No Smoking or drugs inside.
6. SAVE ENERGY - Please turn off the Air Conditioner/heater, lights and the TV when leaving the room. It is not economical to have it running all day.
7. NO FILMING - NO Photo Shoots
8. BROKEN - Please let us know if anything is broken so we can repair or replace for the next guest.
9. PARKING - Street parking only please.
You may see me out and about in the back yard at times, feel free to come and say hello. Sometimes I make friends and we chat outside around the fire pit, sometimes I'm away. However, I will respect your privacy and our level of interaction will be organic. If you have any questions during your stay, don't hesitate to message me!
I'm an attorney/aspiring restauranteur. I'm a fervent reader, casual writer, wannabe horticulturist (everything keeps dying!) and I love traveling and exploring new cities.
My boyfriend and I tend to travel together. He's alright. ;) No, he is great. Owns a little web design company, addicted to documentaries, and could care less about the ever-rotating and dying plants throughout the house.