Cute, cozy and funky, Coho House is perfect for two with one giant queen sized bed (step included) and a tranquil main space with comfy couch, reclining wing back, table and chairs and an equipped kitchen.
Stepping through door onto your huge reclaimed cedar waterfront deck, you notice the BBQ and think how delicious that fresh North Coast salmon is going to taste.
Coho House is part of a duplex with two bedroom Steelhead House. They have separate entrances and share a huge common deck.
The Cassiar Cannery is the longest consecutively operated salmon cannery on the West Coast operating continously, from 1903 through 1983, without skipping a season.
Under restoration and diversification since 2006, the Cassiar Cannery now supports a thriving tourism sector, science and research, boat works, custom woodwork and dimensional cedar and spruce. In 2016, we were selected as One of the Top 10 Most Unique Places to Overnight in BC by Destination BC!
Rated five stars on Trip Advisor, the Cassiar Cannery is one of those memorable places!
Guests are welcome to roam the property but not to access the huge dock or floats. If our shops are open, feel free to pop your head in and see what is going on. There are other Guest Houses so, please limit yourself to staying in yours unless you are invited in!
Interakcija s gostima
We live on site and are available should you need anything. We will check in to take your garbage every day or two. Otherwise we let our guests take the lead on how much interaction you would like! Some people come to hibernate and recharge and others have lots of questions about restoring a cannery!
We have three dogs on site and they are not good hosts to other dogs (we've tried) so sorry no pets.
We also live on an active rail line. They don't honk here but you can expect anywhere from 6-12 trains per day at all hours. The best part is you can take VIA Rail it will stop right here to drop you off and pick you up. We can book your train tickets.
And now you don't have to cook. Gourmet prepared meals now available.
- Sorry no pets.
- Please stay off the big dock.
- Sorry no campfires or live flames - it's an old wooden town after all!
- No refunds for changes to your reservation while you are here or within 14 days of arrival. See our website for our terms and conditions.
- Special Events - contact us
- Please stay off the train tracks and do not walk the train tracks - CN gets upset
- Maximum two guests - other Guest Houses available
- Restricted internet and no cell service but we do have a very groovy phone in our phone booth for you to call out gratis
- This is a very quiet place so please - no partiers!
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.