Modern and new room, close to Asakusa and Akihabara! Located in the local area Higashi-Nihonbashi, near to Ryogoku, the Sumo training grounds. 5 mins to Tokyo Main Station as well! An incredibly convenient location for all your sightseeing needs.
--1 Bathroom; 1 Toilet (separated)
2 Double Sized Beds
2 Single Sized Sofa Bed
Linens are provided.
MAXIMUM - 6 Adults
==FREE WI-FI IN ROOM==
Stay CONNECTED while you are at home!!
Please use our wi-fi as much as you like. The internet password and login will be provided to you upon arrival.
==EQUIPMENT / GOODS==
--Bath and shower with hot water --Body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, and facial tissues
--Hand towel and bath towel
--Hair dryer—Electric Stovetop--Fridge
--Pans, plates, glasses, cups, silverwares, and chopsticks
You'll have the apartment all to yourself while you're here!
Interakcija s gostima
Please feel free to contact us if you have anything to ask about your stay in Tokyo!
==FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS==
1: When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in time is at 3PM or anytime after. Late check-in is available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out time is at 11AM or anytime before.
Early check-in / Late check-out may be available if there is no previous guest or next guest. Luggage drop-in is also available depending your flight timings, but please note that we will be cleaning the room between 11am to 3pm.
2: When is this room AVAILABLE?
My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask me if it is available. One Night reservations may not be acceptable. Last minute booking is available. (Please ask us.)
3: DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
--Age 0 to Age 4: FREE!
--Age 5 to Age 9: $10USD per night!
--Age over 10: Usual additional fee!
Please note that no baby cot is available.
4: WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
- Please mind the neighbors and do not make noise anytime
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please make sure to put the key into the mailbox when you check out.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in a shelf. Those are for the next batch of guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of this building. Neither in the room, nor the balcony. Please note that if you smoke in the prohibited area, we will have to charge you USD 700 for the room cleaning fee.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy being a part of our culture in Japan!
Hi there! Welcome! KONNICHIWA!
Thank you for checking our profile and our listings! We are the Airbnb hosting team in TOKYO. We do our best to offer you the great experience and comfortable stay on Airbnb.
Our room are well-designed, nicely decorated and cleaned. Also, they are located in very convenient places, so you can feel at HOME IN JAPAN!
We love to meet new people and make new friends! We learned a lot of things from the communication with our guests, so we would like to hang out and talk with guests!
Also, we all love traveling and know what you need and what you want to know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Of course you can ask about our rooms but we love to tell you about Tokyo as well!
We hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo, Japan!