Bright & airy, 4-bedroom house. A block from the beach (8 tags included). Completely updated with plenty of room for a family or large group with a spacious, open floor plan upstairs and several outdoor spaces (where you can hear the waves crashing and feel the cool ocean breeze); 2 front porches, screened-in back porch, back deck and yard with outdoor shower. Family-friendly, quiet... a true hidden gem. The Red Store is 2 blocks away. It's a short bike ride or Uber to Cape May ;)
Completely renovated for the 2017 season... we designed this house to be your home away from home. Here's a bit more detail about what to expect. If you have questions, just ask! You can also check out more photos on Instagram @knoxbeachhouse
SUMMER AVAILABILITY: We rent weekly (Saturday to Saturday) from Memorial Day through late September.
DOWNSTAIRS: The house is an upside-down layout, with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom downstairs.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
• Sleeps up to 9 comfortably; BR1 Queen, BR2 Queen, BR3 Full, BR4 Twin over Full bunk bed
• There's also a sleeper sofa upstairs and pack-and-play for a baby or toddler (not a crib as listed... AirBnB didn't have an option for P&P)
• There are two, brand-new bathrooms, one on each floor. Downstairs has a bathtub; upstairs is shower only
• Quilts, mattress pads, pillows and extra blankets are provided
• Guests must bring sheets and towels, or you can rent them from Linen Ladies (they also have cribs, strollers, highchairs and more)
• Stacked, full-size washer and dryer are also downstairs in BR4
UPSTAIRS: Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling and large floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding-glass doors on both sides.
Kitchen & Dining Room:
• The kitchen is brand new, with all the things you'll need to whip up delicious meals (oven, microwave, coffee maker and grinder, toaster, blender, griddle, lobster pot, knives, mixing bowls, etc.)
• There's also a folder of menus if you don't feel like cooking :)
• The counter along the kitchen seats 5 and the dining room table seats 8-10
Living Room & Sitting Area:
• The main area has a sectional couch, accent chair, coffee table and TV and seats 5-6 comfortably
• Cable TV, Internet, phone (unlimited national calls) and WiFi included
• The sitting area has a sleeper sofa (for 2), coffee table and accent chair and is perfect for reading or playing games (which are included as well!)
OUTDOORS: One of our favorite things about this house is the abundance of outdoor space!
• First floor, front porch: Chairs and benches to relax
• First floor, back deck: Patio dining set that seats 7 comfortably, gas grill, outdoor shower (hot and cold), places to hang towels and bathing suits and yard
• Second floor, front porch: This runs along the length of the kitchen/dining room, with a chaise lounge and lounge chairs. A lovely fabric awning provides cooling shade
• Second floor, back screened-in porch: This runs along the length of the living room/sitting area, with chairs to relax and an outdoor table and benches to dine and enjoy the evenings al fresco
• 8 beach tags (children under 12 do not need beach tags in CMP)
• Beach umbrella and 5 beach chairs
• Sand toys
The whole place is yours to enjoy :)
Interakcija s gostima
We live in Philadelphia but are always available by phone, text or email if you have questions. There is also a Property Manager who is local and on call, and we have a network of contacts and resources to help if needed, that are all nearby.
RENTAL PERIOD MINIMUMS:
• Memorial Day to late September: Weekly
• Holidays: 2-4 nights
• The rest of the year: 2 nights
CHECK-IN: 2 pm
CHECK-OUT: 10 am
ACCESS: The front door has keyless entry. You'll be sent a code after you complete your booking.