WE DID NOT SUSTAIN ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE IRMA
WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
You can see by the red X how close the apartment is to the beach. Quiet and super clean upstairs apartment is a 5 room apt, fully equipped kitchen. Queen size bed in the master & twin beds in 2nd bedroom. 50" Sharp HDTV. Ideal for couples, families. Very short Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bars. There are deep sea fishing charters and sunset boat trips available. The beach is less than 60 sec from your door.
- Short term occupancy agreement to be signed at check-in. Advanced copy available by request.
- Smoking and vaping is allowed outside only. All smoking materials should be extinguished, discarded and be properly disposed.
- Any other person in or on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest. Guest are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please do not rearrange any of our furniture, it will cause damage to the furniture and our floors. If damaged it will be deducted from your deposit.
- Should any liquid or food items be spilled, please clean up immediately as our wood absorbs quite easily, this is very important.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Water & Septic. The septic is very effective; however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. No femine products should be flushed at anytime. No moist wipes are to be flushed.
- Furniture, linens, dishes, decor and any other items that is the apt is not to be removed from the property under any circumstances. Missing items will be deducted from the deposit.
- Please remove sand & lotion before entering the apartment. There is a hose and spigot to the right of the door when returning from the beach.
- Please close all windows when leaving. We have very heavy and sudden thunderstroms that pop up in Florida at anytime.
- Please inspect your apartment upon arrival and report any damage you deem significant to us to avoid any misunderstandings upon your departure.
- This is a upstairs apartment. Families with little ones rest assured there is a deadbolt on the entry door for the safety of little ones.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs the neighbors. Code enforcement neighborhood hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00AM.
- Furniture, linens, dishes, decor and any other items that is in the apartment is not to be removed from the property under any circumstances. Missing items will be deducted from the deposit.
- We are not responsible for any and all articles left outside of the apartment.
Families with small children please refrain from letting small children sleep on the sofa please use the bedrooms only.
I was lucky enough to have had my family settle here in Pass A Grille in the mid 1930's. Pass A Grille is an extremely, wonderful, beautiful place surrounded by emerald green waters. The sand on our beach is some of the most beautiful on this planet with its amazingly soft pure ultra white color and the sands quality is super fine.
As I grew up here I was taught how to fish by my grandfather who made me his best buddy and fished together all the time. I still, to this day, fish in these abundant water. I had so much fun around the water swimming, diving, surfing, spear fishing, water skiing, and just laying by the shore watching the gorgeous sunsets. (We have the BEST.)
Pass A Grille hasn't changed much over all these years since its one road in and one road out. Pass A Grille has only 5 buildings over 3 stories tall on this 1 1/2 mile strip of beach and its 1 block business district used to be in Ripley's Believe it or not for the smallest most complete business district in the world. (Not any more though.)
I live here with my wife and daughter enjoying everyday and that I can't believe I am this fortunate to live in this paradise.
Peace, solitude, and quiet describe the neighborhood.
If you come to Pass A Grille just once you will fall in Love and want to return.
I LOVE IT and you will too !!!!