I lived this house and I decided to rent this house as a guest house.
You can live in the typical Japanese house.
This accommodation have Japanese Traditional Tatami room, because of that, sometimes have "fresh grass" smell. But we can guarantee your stay in Japan will not be unique as without it.
There are good local restaurants nearby and you can visit sake breweries :)
1) Early check-in and late check-out are not possible.
2) Please take off your shoes in the room
3) The general person lives next door. Please be careful about the noise after 10pm.
4) When you go out, please turn off the power of the light, television, air conditioner.
5) When you go out, please check the source of the fire, please turn off the main gas valve.
6) When you go out please be sure to lock the door. Be careful not to lose the key. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to forgetting to lock.
7) Items in the room are prohibited to take out. Also please do not touch the interior decoration. Please contact me when you accidentally damage it.
8) Pocket Wi-Fi can be taken out. Please be careful of loss, damage. Please contact me when lost or damaged
I have refurnished a house in Fushimi, Kyoto and made it into a guest house.
I recommend this house to those who are interested in Japanese culture and history.
Please enjoy your stay in this relaxing environment.
교토 후시미에 있는 자가주택을 개조 해 만든 게스트 하우스입니다. 반년 전까지 직접 생활 했던 곳 이기 때문에 다다미나 인테리어가 집같은 분위기 입니다.일본의 역사와 문화에 관심있는 분들에게 최적의 숙소라 자부 합니다.
느긋한 공간에서 즐거운 시간 되시길 바랍니다.