Our one bedroom cabin is perfect for two that's nestled beside Perry Creek. Sit on the porch and listen to the running water. Snuggle up on the love seat and sip on a cup of coffee in the morning or on a glass of wine at night in front of the fireplace.
If you want to find out what a tiny house feels like , then come for a weekend or week and experience one for yourselves.
Extremely efficient cabin. Kitchen comes fully equiped. King bed with ample draws and storage. Central air and heat as well as an electric fire place.
Access the whole cabin.
We have some of the finest locally owned restaurants and breweries. We are very close to Dupont State forest for hiking and biking and beautiful waterfalls. Take a day trip along the Park Way.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside / Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the GUEST party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of GUEST.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. NO PETS ALLOWED
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
9. Cleaning Fee: All trash must be removed from the cottage and placed in bags inside large can outside. No loose trash in in big can. We empty our trash cans by hand. A $20 fee will be charged for any loose trash in can.
All dishes, pots and pans must be washed, dried and put away.
Towels and washcloths and used bed linens placed on bathroom floor. Please put a load of towels on before leaving. This would be much appreciated.
10. Termination: If the GUEST or any member of his party violates any of the terms of agreement, the owner may, at the OWNER’S sole discretion, terminate this agreement with no refund of the used portions of the rent. The OWNER may enter the premises and remove GUEST, the members of his party and their belongings. GUEST will be notified that they will be subject to an expedited eviction procedure pursuant to the “Vacation Rental Act”