Escape the hustle and bustle of lively Long Street in this modern and well-equipped two bedroom/ one bathroom apartment.
Enjoy amazing views of Lion's Head and Signal Hill from a large private balcony on the 11th floor of The Decks, 67 Long Street.
Or close the double-glazed sliding doors and switch on the air-con to relax after a long day.
Includes ADSL internet, DSTV, off-street parking.
- Respect your neighbors: you might be on holiday but some of our neighbors are not. So no loud music after 10pm.
- Observe the building rules: we will run you through some of the building rules upon arrival. These mostly relate to noise, guests, use of communal space and smoking. Do not break these rules as you will be held accountable for any penalties.
- The apartment sleeps 4: no additional overnight guests are allowed.
- No smoking in the apartment or shared communal spaces throughout the building.
- Our cleaning lady will clean the apartment before your arrival and then once a week for longer stays. She has a key to the apartment to let herself in. She is very reliable and there is no need to worry about theft. Please notify me if you do not wish to have her clean the apartment.
- A key replacement fee of $35 will apply if keys are lost and must be paid before checkout or will be recovered using the Airbnb resolution center.
- Please note that check-in time is before 10pm and that a late check-in fee of R300 will apply to all check-in's after 10pm.
- While this listing has an uncapped ADSL line, we would like to emphasize that the line has a soft cap. With this in mind we have a fair use limit of 2GB per day. Continuous and excessive use of the line will result in additional charges to the host which will be charged to the guest.
Hi my name is Brigid and I am the founder of Superhost South Africa.
We own and manage a selection of affordable and convenient apartments in and around Cape Town. While we are property managers, we believe in the spirit of Airbnb: so you can expect in person checkins/ checkouts, personal touches in our listings and hands-on support if anything goes wrong.