Our house is centrally located on a quiet street, very close to lots of great cafes, restaurants, bars and a sports centre.
You will have a private room with a private bathroom and access to the kitchen, sitting room and the gorgeous garden! It's spotlessly clean and beautifully designed. We've just installed fibre-optic internet.
The neighbourhood is very safe and we have a guard 24/7. It's the perfect location for business or holidays!
The house is really light and airy and has a beautiful green garden. We moved in quite recently and have put a lot of effort into making it our home. We're also really into keep things very clean and tidy, the cleaner comes a few times a week.
Access to the full house, including:
- The laundry (including washing machine, iron, etc.)
- The fully equipped kitchen and all the appliances
- The terrace (which is a really nice place to hangout and eat meals)
- The garden with a lovely big lawn
- Super speedy fibre-optic internet
- The projector to watch movies
- Smoking only outside please!
I live in Kigali with my husband. We are originally from London but we've been in East Africa for the last 2 years. The place that we live in is important to us, we like our house to feel clean and homely.
We try to see as much of East Africa as possible and often go on adventures.