Private & spacious, our beautiful home is the ideal spot for groups desiring a place of sanctuary, peace, & respite. Whether hosting a retreat or vacationing with extended family and friends, this stunning, Rhode Island estate will bring each person back to the simplicity of the countryside. The 8 bedroom, 6,000 square foot home is one of the finest of its quality and scale, remaining from the mid 19th century. You'll love being here for many reasons!
Starting with the intricately detailed front porch, guests will find a perfectionists attention to design and detail throughout the home. The entrance foyer boasts multi-colored chestnut/walnut wood floors, and a winding staircase that is perfect for sauntering up and down as you pretend to be royalty. There are gorgeous marble fireplaces throughout the first two floors, radiant heat for the entire home, and gaping windows let natural light flood each room.
There is plenty of space for entertaining at this Boutique Estate. The eat-in kitchen features ample counter space, all the cooking utensils and appliances needed to prepare any meal, and high top bistro tables situated by the windows. For a more formal meal, the home features a dining room that boasts a gorgeous fireplace with molding.
Wake up in the morning, and enjoy your own, private yoga class in the homes large, recreational room, then head to the front porch and sip a cup of coffee. End your nights with a stroll around the grounds, exploring the different plants and taking in the peaceful beauty, and perhaps sipping a glass of wine. No matter what it is that you choose to do at our Boutique Retreat Estate, you will be sure to find relaxation.
With eight bedrooms in the home, there is plenty of space for 16 plus guests (up to 24) to sleep comfortably.
Guests have access to the entire three story home (except the basement) as well as surrounding 22 acres of land.
For any group that is over 16, we require $50-$100 (depending on the season) extra per person per night up to 24 people.
Interakcija s gostima
My husband and I live in a second home on the property and will be available to assist guests during their stay.
We welcome retreat groups of any kind including yoga, artist, writers, university department, small corporate, etc. We're happy to recommend local private chefs or caterers to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible. There's a wide variety of accommodation options from singles to quads.
We also welcome smaller large events like weddings, family reunions, or celebrations of up to 100 people for a fee of $3000 per night for a 2 night minimum stay. We provide the house which can accommodate 16 plus overnight guests as well as the surrounding beautiful sprawling, spacious, private lawns. Guests would need to provide all other ammenities including port-a-lets, catering, tents, tables, chairs, etc. Please write us directly through Airbnb if interested in this type of event and we can provide more details.
1. Treat our home and everything in it with the utmost care. This is a historical property dating back to 1870’s and much of the home’s woodwork and structure is original and irreplaceable.
2. By booking our property, you agree to take 100% financial responsibility for any damage that occurs during your stay. This includes the home’s interior, exterior, surrounding property, furniture, dishes, linens, towels, electronics, etc.
3. Do not take linens or towels from the linen cabinet. Additional towels and linens are available upon request. You are also welcome to bring your own.
4. Basement is private.
5. Restrict walking in shoes on the second and third floors to protect the carpets.
6. The stairs can be very slippery. For your safety, avoid walking on the stairs in socks.
7. Before leaving:
a. Clean all dishes, pots, pans, and kitchen utensils.
b. Strip all beds of sheets.
c. Clean out refrigerator.
8. Put recycling in the bins provided.
9. The City of Tiverton requires specific red garbage bags to be used. We have provided those under the kitchen sink. Please use them.
10. Parking is provided along the side of the driveway between the row of trees near the front of the house. You must let us know the number of cars your group will have at time of booking.
11. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
12. Depending on availability, early check in/late check out is possible for an additional fee.
Ovaj domaćin ima 26 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije