Spacious two bedroom inner city modern apartment. It comfortably sleeps six and is located on a side street, a stone throw away from all the city has to offer with easy access to all public transport.
This inner city apartment features two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master features high ceilings, a queen size bed that is comfortable and on the firmer side, space for your luggage, and an ensuite.
The guest bedroom features a medium/firm queen size bed, small writing desk and built in robes with space to store your travel items safely along with hanging space for all guestsí clothes. There is no external window in the guest room, though there are divider windows up high into the kitchen/living area. The second bathroom is located near the guest bedroom through the fully equipped laundry.
The laundry features a washing machine, dryer and drying rack for your convenience.
A centrally positioned air conditioning unit provides heating and cooling for the apartment. Although there is no direct outlet for the air conditioning to the bedrooms, there are fans provided to assist airflow. Leaving doors ajar or opening the guest room divider windows to the living area will allow the air conditioning to flow in. The Master bedroom features an external window that can also allow a breeze to enter.
The living area setting is ideal for relaxing, reading a book, watching television, Blu-ray, Netflix, or even enjoying the PlayStation 3. There is a desk and work area to set up your laptop, read, write, and print documents. By moving the coffee table aside, you can easily set up the single air mattress for that additional guest and additionally the three seater sofa pulls out to a queen size bed.
It should be noted that the apartment is on the first floor and there is a flight of stairs with no lift access in the building.
There is wifi internet facilities, equipped kitchen including a microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, deep fryer and rice cooker. Milk (dairy and non-dairy), tea, herbal teas and coffees are available. I suspect you'll have more exciting things to do whether here for work or exploring the city, but they are available if required.
The living room features a large flat panel TV with PlayStation 3 for Blu-ray and DVD viewing (maybe gaming?) :) that is available for use.
Interakcija s gostima
I am generally located near the apartment and can assist or give advice where possible.
• Please advise of expected arrival and departure times as well as any other questions you have.
• To ensure a quick process, please ensure you have a current photo of yourself on your profile as well as ID verification.
• Check in and out times can be flexible. Let me know what times you are arriving and planning on checking out and we can make arrangements
• On street parking is sometimes available via tickets for limited times and durations but is normally free of charge after 6pm until 7.30 - 8.00am the following morning, pending availability. There are paid under cover parking facilities in close proximity, but of course these cost money and vary on price.
• As it is the city and generally a very quiet street, it is possible to have noise from general activities occurring outside. The Master bedroom can be susceptible to general city noise/buzzing and activities that can occur later in to evenings. However the guest room is not on the front end and as such noise should be at a minimum at all times.
• Please be respectful of the common areas and keep noise in the building/stairwell to a minimum as there are other owners/tenants that live in the building.
- Shoes off at the door
- Respecting the apartment is important, so please, no unauthorised guests unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Please tidy up after yourself.
- Smoking inside the building is STRICTLY not permitted.
Ovaj domaćin ima 69 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije