This spacious, secure and conveniently located apartment in Westlands, Nairobi is all you need to make your stay memorable. Westlands is a popular part of Nairobi's hub close to all basic and social amenities. From shopping malls, 24hr restaurants, supermarkets, popular night spots and lots of green areas and parks close by.
Kindly note that this is my home too as I live in it. So you are requested to above all respect my space, your space and the communal spaces as well.
1. Guests are expected to keep the spaces they have access to clean and to take care of all the items made available to them. Any damages at all will be deducted from your security deposit.
2. You should clean after yourself at all times no matter how long you're staying. Keep your room clean and tidy as well as your bathroom.
3. Basic respect should be observed in the apartment complex and noise levels kept to normal. Please don't be loud and obnoxious. It's not cool. Respect the space.
4. No smoking or drinking is allowed in this space. Luckily there are many popular pubs, clubs, lounges and restaurants very nearby where you can do all the above. Anyone who breaks this rule will be charged a fine of $300.
5. For those who go out at night kindly take your key with you to avoid waking me up late at night to open for you. Also be sensitive enough to come in the apartment quietly when you come in late at night.
6. No gatherings of any kind, no events and no parties are allowed in this space. Please note that only the paying guests are allowed into the apartment. If you would like to meet friends kindly do so outside the apartment. Any additional guests found in the apartment will attract a fine of $50 per person per night.
7. If you are planning to cook in this space kindly ensure that each time you are done you clean both the utensils and the kitchen thoroughly. Keep everything as clean as you found it. Failure to which you will be barred from cooking or using the utensils.
If you are interested, you will be designated a space for your food items in a shelf and in the fridge. Do not take cutlery or food into your room. Feel free to eat in the dining room/kitchen/lounge or balcony and when done leave everything as clean as you found it.
8. All lights and switches in your room should be switched off when not in use. Please switch off the instant shower switch when not in use. Failure to which a fine of $50 will be deducted from your security deposit to cover for surcharges.
9. If you consume and then throw away items that are smelly or bring fruit flies you are requested to put them in a plastic bag (we can provide those) first before dumping it into the trash can. We all want to live in a clean space.
P.S Finally kindly note that breaking any of the house rules will result in a non-refundable expulsion.
Hello everyone! I'm Caroline from Nairobi, Kenya. I do real estate and publishing. I'm a polyglot and a lover of travel! I'm pretty outgoing and I love to meet people from different parts of the world and from different cultures. I have travelled all over the world and I understand how much a homely setting can make a difference while traveling. And having direct access to a local as a visitor is priceless when it comes to helpful tips. I look forward to hosting you whenever you are in Nairobi, Kenya. I promise to give you great tips only a local with global travel experience would know. Get in touch and I will respond within an hour.