Beautiful 18th Century House with acreage and a view of the Grand River. Newly renovated, with two wood fire places. Lot's of activities to do in Center Wellington, look forward to making your stay great!
- Elora Gorge
- Elora Quarry
- Center Wellington Sportsplex
- Walking trails along the Grand River
- Fergus Truck Show
- Highland Games
- River Fest (Music)
- Belwood River and Conservation Area
- Elora Festival
- Fergus Car Show (downtown)
- Fabulous Pubs and Restaurants
- No shoes in the house
- Be aware of the hardwood floors
- Must be ok with Moe the Dog living here :)
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
- white male, 32 years old
- one thing I can't live without is freedom, travel, good breakfast restaurants, a nice hair -cut
- like most movies, big fan of Toronto and Vancouver, like reading the globe and mail, enjoy listening to alternative live music, classical music and talk shows, enjoy poutines!
- As a host, I certainly am spontaneous and can join your entourage and just as eailiy leave you to do your own thing with the keys in hand. Connecting and establishing trust is my biggest thing. My life Motto, is Live like its your last day to play