Our place is conveniently located in a family-oriented neighborhood minutes away from all of Burlington's attractions. A block away from a park; five minute walk to Pine Street - breweries (Zero Gravity, Queen City, Citizen Cider), chocolate factory (Lake Champlain Chocolates), galleries, music venues, restaurants & coffee shops. Walk a few more minutes and you are at Lake Champlain. Short drive or 20 minute walk to Church Street or the Waterfront. Convenient to UVM, Champlain College!
This is a single-story ranch house in a family-oriented neighborhood. Great light, nice backyard, veggie gardens. Wonderful screened-in porch. Great for couples, families, or to have a bbq for graduation.
Sleeping spaces include 2 bedrooms (1 with a queen-size bed, 1 with a full-size futon). There is a queen-size futon on the screened-in porch, which is great for warm nights. The couch in the living room sleeps 1, and there is plenty of room for an air mattress if needed.
Guest will have the house to themselves, with access to all rooms (living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms) minus the garage and our bedroom. Guests can do laundry, play in the yard, use the gas BBQ, use the hot tub (please confirm with us if this important to you), and, depending on the time of year, eat fresh veggies from the garden.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available via phone during most stays. If not, we will make other arrangements.
A friendly, cuddly cat name Lily lives here. If you are allergic, this is probably not the place for you.
Cats don't like to leave home, and we'd love to be able to leave Lily at home during your stay. Please let us know if this is a concern for you. If she stays home, we would either ask you to feed her, or make arrangements for our cat sitter to stop by and feed her. If you don't want a cat in the house during your visit, let us know and we can make other arrangements for her.
- No shoes in the Living Room. The floors were just redone.
- Respect the neighbors
- You are more than welcome to host a SMALL graduation party or BBQ, but this is a family neighborhood and please inform us of this in advance.
- No excessive noise after 10 pm
- A cuddly cat resides here. If you are allergic, you may want to stay somewhere else. We'd prefer that she stay at the house and if you could feed her that would great! if not, we'll have a cat sitter check in and feed her.
- No excessive noise after 10 pm. This is a family neighborhood
- Our bedroom and the garage are off limits
- We may have a neighbor water the garden while you are there.
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije