Welcome to your tropical paradise! Breathtaking views and breezes. This spectacular abode is the perfect setting for your next Florida retreat. Boasting 1,900 square feet of carefully appointed living space, this home is a fantastic size and layout for 8 guests looking to explore the area’s most exciting attractions! Inside, you’ll find open living space, inviting furnishings, cherry wood kitchen, corian counters, new appliances, open floor plan with security systems. Tropical landscape.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group’s favorite recipes before gathering around the dining room table or outside patio to devour your culinary masterpiece. .The many decks and patios overlooking the water is your getaway to relaxation. Tropical landscape and tranquil lagoon with lighting and waterfall make you feel like you're in an resort .
Close proximity to white sandy beaches and Hugh Taylor Park,(5 min) The house is across from Coral Ridge and just East of Federal HWY.
A five minute drive to the beach. A 10 minute drive to Interstate 95.
Restaurants, shopping and nightlife await you from the moment you arrive at this 3-bedroom, 2.1/2 bathroom waterfront vacation house.
Nestled off the intracoastal waters and the middle river on a wide canal, with lush, green landscape and dock to bring your boat (or rent)
Interakcija s gostima
There is a manager available to assist you
Dock can accommodate up to 35 foot boat.
Must preregister with owner.
RESERVATION & RENTAL AGREEMEN(URL HIDDEN)Short Term Vacation Rentals at 2115 NE 14th Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
the lessor: Nettiland, LLC, 41 Wilshire Dr. Sharon, MA. 02046
To best service your needs, please advise us of any special requirements you may have as early as possible. Guests should ask all pertinent questions and obtain satisfactory answers to personal requirements or concerns.
Although listed as infant suitable, there is no infant equiptment available (like crib or highchair. You must bring your own. Be aware there is a small koi pond (without fish) in the back yard as well as this property is waterfront canal with open an deck. Renter will assume all liability on themselves and their party.
Trash Service: Trash is picked up twice a week on Monday and Thursday in the am (7-11(URL HIDDEN)*Recycle items are picked up only on Thursday’s. If there is a holiday add 1 day forward(URL HIDDEN) • Place trash in sealed plastic bags in proper receptacle(s) Put a rock on top of the cover to keep animals from getting at it. Trash canisters are located the side of the house just outside the laundry room.
EMERGENCY NUMBERS: POLICE: 911 (non-emergency: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) W. Broward Blv. FT Lauderdale
Fire: 911 / non-emeregency: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) /Station #29 -2002 NE 16th st. Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Hospital: Holy Cross Hospital (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) North Federal HWY Fort Lauderdale
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Our home has a few locked closets for owners personal items. Please respect these, and do not attempt to force open them.
SMOKING & Pets:. Thank you for not smoking inside the home. Thank you in advance for not bringing your pet. Guests (including visitors and day guests) who bring pets to our property without explicit permission or smoke inside the property will be subject to pet/smoke fees, additional cleaning fees and possible removal.
HANDICAP FACILITIES:This home is handicapped accessible because it is on one floor, however, the bathrooms are not modified.
LOST/STOLEN ITEMS:Owners are not responsible for items left behind or stolen. We will make every effort to locate and return items to our guest. Items unclaimed 30 days following departure will be considered abandoned.
TELEPHONE SERVICE: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)Our home is equipped with a telephone for domestic calls. You can charge international calls by dialing the operator.
WIFI: We have a secured WIFI system. WE will provide our guest with the code in our welcome letter. We do not have a computer so please bring your lap-top, notebook or IPA ID: Boston / Password: ramatpoleg41
Noise Levels: as required by the City of Fort Lauderdale: Any sound shall not be plainly audible for a period of one (1) minute or longer at a distance of twenty five (25) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours: 10PM and 7AM. Daily: at distance of fifty (50) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of : 7a.m. and 10p.m(URL HIDDEN) For guest's enjoyment and the enjoyment of our neighbors, please respect these noise levels.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS:The owners have taken great effort to ensure the information in our brochure, website and all of our printed materials are accurate. We cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions, or changes in prices. We cannot guarantee the presence of particular listed furnishings because they may change from time to time depending on our upgrades and tastes.
QUESTIONS:Please call us 7 days a week. You can reach us on our cell phone (Annette’s cell (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) or by email Annette’s email address which is (EMAIL HIDDEN)
NOTICE: Please respect our personal property. The terms Guest(s) & Tenant(s) are used interchangeably and are defined as the principal party(s) renting a vacation property & those accompanying the guest.
• SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT ; Charges are assessed to cover damages. Please report any problems or damages observed in the rental property upon check-in. Unreported problems and/or damages are assumed to have occurred during the occupancy and guest shall be held responsible for those damages if NOT reported on time.
• CANCELATION of RESERVATION: Full refund until 60 days prior to reservation date. Less than 60 days there is a 50% refund. Less than 30 days - no refund.
Any change or transfer of a confirmed reservation to a different date is subject to a $50.00 Change/Transfer fee & property owner approval.
• CHECK-IN TIME for Weekly Rental (-3PM). If it’s an off season weekend rental then Check-in time is 11AM or after. Check-ins take place at the property. Sorry, early Check-Ins are usually NOT available (check with us the week before). Please schedule arrivals accordingly.
• If tenant have an outstanding balance due Guests shall NOT proceed to the rental property.
• If not authorized ahead of time, Guest(s) may be charged one additional day rental if property is occupied prior to 3 p.m(URL HIDDEN)CHECK-OUT TIME for Weekly Rental is 11AM. If it’s an off season weekend rental then Check-out time is 5PM but must be agreed to in advance. Guests will be charged one additional day rental if property is not vacated by Check-Out time.
• SUBLETTING PROHIBITED: Guest acknowledges that the rental property may not be sublet. Subleasing shall immediately void any rental agreement with no refund due to guest.
• GUEST/OCCUPANCY: We prefer family groups and qualified adults. Our Vacation property is limited to 6 adult guests maximum, with an addition of 2 children. Overnight guests (8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.) are limited to the maximum occupancy limits and includes all adults and children. If a guest plans to have DAY GUESTS tenants are responsible for their guests’ actions.
• HOUSE PARTIES/LARGE GATHERINGS: House parties and large gatherings are prohibited and may result in guest's immediate removal(URL HIDDEN)
• PARKING: Parking is limited to 4 vehicles in the driveway. There is NO on street parking. There is NO Garage parking. Excess vehicles on property are subject to removal at tenant's expense.
• ACCOMMODATIONS: Accommodations are furnished and equipped for housekeeping with basic items such as pillows, blankets, cookware, flatware and dishes. Other small appliances, patio furniture, grill, TV, etc., are also provided and must be returned to their proper place before vacating.
• WATER POTABILITY: Our property does include a water filtration system and is acceptable for drinking. Use bottled water for consumption as you see fit during your occupancy.
• CAMPERS/MOTOR HOMES/TENTS: Campers, motor homes or the use of tents on rental property is Prohibited.
• GAS GRILL: Our property does include a gas grill and can be used by guests. GAS Propane is to be provided BY GUESTS. We do have a propane tank but can’t guarantee it will be filled when you arrive. Outdoor cooking is allowed, but only in U/L approved grills. ALL cooking surfaces must be left clean by guest upon departure to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• CAMPFIRES: Campfires are NOT allowed
* Please help us conceive energy and resources. Turn down A/C when leaving the house. Be mindful of water usage.
• MECHANICAL & APPLIANCE FAILURE: We will use its best efforts to have mechanical (water, septic, electrical and plumbing) and appliance failures corrected as soon as possible, but cannot control the scheduling of outside service contractors. NO REFUNDS will be made for appliance(s) or mechanical failures or breakdowns. We shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during rental period. Tenant will be charged for unnecessary maintenance and service calls or repairs caused by abuse beyond normal wear and tear. NO refunds will be made for the malfunction of appliances or other equipment.
• TIDE LEVELS & INCLEMENT WEATHER: Sea levels for high and low tide vary. SORRY, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, LAUNCHING AREAS OR WATER DEPTHS.
• UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: If the rental property becomes unavailable for any reason or uninhabitable, we reserve the right to cancel this agreement within 5 days of occupancy date. We are not liable for any acts of nature or major mechanical failure that would prohibit or limit the use of a property. Full refund will be given if owner must cancel.
• LIABILITY: Guest(s)hereby agree(s) to hold and save harmless the owners from damages or injuries to person or personal property by reason of any cause whatsoever, either in or about the occupied property or elsewhere. This is a waterfront property with a open dock (no fence) and a small cement pond. Liability is the sole responsibility of the undersigned and their guests.
*Boating and swimming are the sole responsibility of the guests and they assume all risks for themselves and their party.
• GUEST RESPONSIBILITY: The guest whose name appears on the confirmation is responsible for all terms and conditions set forth in this document for them, their guests or others they may have visiting or staying at the vacation rental property during their term of occupancy.
* It is unlawful for a sexual offender to occupy this residence
• DEPARTURE REQUIREMENTS: The cleaners overview is: clean floors, sweep/vacuum/dust/ sterilize all counters, kitchen & bathrooms/ clean off decks, wipe down exterior furniture or other things. But it is not to clean bathrooms or kitchen that haven’t been generally cleaned up. To clean the entire house, the cleaners would charge 8-10 hours. If you are looking for this complete cleaning service please let us know ahead of time. The rental property is to be left clean with bagged trash removed and stored in trash receptacles provided by the owner and taken to designated pick-up areas. All kitchen equipment and utensils are to be cleaned and stored. All floors are to be broom clean or vacuumed. Any furniture or bedding should be in a neat and tidy order.
Guests are responsible for leaving the property in the SAME EXACT condition that they found it in before departure for the next guests. Guest shall leave all doors and windows locked and make sure air-condition is set at 78 degrees and lights are turned off upon checkout. With limited time available between guests, guests are required to complete the following:
• Return furniture to original locations (both indoor and outdoor).
• Wash and put away all dishes including those in dishwasher.
• Remove all food and trash from home and refrigerator. Wash down refrigerator interior.
• Appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave), counters and other surfaces must be wiped clean.
• Carpets need to be vacuumed and floors need to be swept and mopped.
• All Bathrooms need to be back in order (aside from cleaning floors, tub, and sinks).
• All small trash containers in each room needs to be emptied and replaced with a new plastic liner.
• Put any towels, dishtowels, sheets etc. that you’ve used on top of washing machine. (Or if you have time please wash them.)
• Failure to complete the above will result in charges that will be deducted from the security deposit or billed to Guest.
• VIOLATION OF TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY: When Guest(s) violate(s) any of the terms of occupancy, property rules, community rules or regulations, the guest(s) may be asked to vacate the property by Annette and Marc Epstein and NO refund will be due to guest(s).
GUEST AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF OCCUPANCY UPON TENDER OF ANY PAYMENT. OWNERS AGREE TO MAKE PROPERTY AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO THIS DOCUMENT AND RENTAL CONFIRMATION SUPPLIED TO GUEST.
Renter’s Name(s) __________________________________________________________
Home Address______________________________Town/City_________________________Zip_______________(URL HIDDEN)
Home Phon(URL HIDDEN) Cell phone(URL HIDDEN)Email Address_____________________
Signature of Renter_________________________Date:_________________(URL HIDDEN)
Signature of Owner_________________________Date:__________________(URL HIDDEN) Annette Epstein, Director, Nettiland, LLC
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My husband and I recently bought our vacation home in Fort Lauderdale to be able to visit now that our 2 sons are living in the Miami area. We are happy to share this piece of paradise with you.
My apartment in Natanya (Israel) has been mine for 22 years. Part of that time I lived there full time and when I returned to the United States, I could not part with it so I keep it as my vacation home as well. I am there once or twice a year and still love it.
We recently sold our vacation home in Meredith, NH which we started as a vacation rental in 2011. It was on Lake Winnipesaukee and we had a lot of fun, success and happy guests.