Enjoy a wonderful stay in this renovated 3-BR/2.5 bath duplex located on a serene, residential side street. The unit has everything you need to make your visit seamless and comfortable. Plus, it's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
This unit has everything you need to make your visit seamless and comfortable. Unit features great natural lighting, granite counters, hardwood floors, central heat/air, W/D, and parking spot. Plus, it's in a prime location with easy access to Wrigley, Southport, parks/beaches, theaters, restaurants/bars, as well as multiple public transportation options.
Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: 10' ceilings, 41' x 9' open concept space. Kitchen features dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge, and all cookware / dining ware. Dining area features table with 6-seats. Living area features futon that can sleep 2, plus decorative fire place.
Half Bath: Located off living/dining area. Includes toilet/vanity sink.
Master Bedroom: 10' x 10.75' Features queen bed and en suite bathroom (10' x 8.75') with marble, jacuzzi tub, and shower stall.
Take the stairs within the unit to the basement for additional rooms.
TV Room: 19' x 10'. Features 55" smart TV, pull-out couch that sleeps 2, arm chairs, and desk
Laundry Room: For stays of 5+ nights, guests may use washer/dryer in basement.
Bedroom 2: 10.5' x 11.5' Features queen bed, desk, and walk-in closet (7.5' x 5')
Bedrooms 3: 9.5' x 11.5' Features queen bed, dresser, and walk-in closet (6.5' x 5')
Full bath: Marble shower stall, toilet, vanity sink.
You will have the full unit to yourself, plus 1 parking space directly behind the building.
You will be given a custom key pad code for entry at your leisure anytime from 3pm on. Inside the unit, there will also be 3 sets of keys in case you prefer those to the key pad. If keys are lost, there is a $15 replacement fee.
The unit has central heat/AC for your convenience with a thermostat within the unit.
A washer and dryer are located within the unit. Detergent is also available for your use.
Interakcija s gostima
My goal is to ensure you have the most enjoyable and comfortable stay in Chicago. I send detailed notes in advance about entry and the unit to ensure smooth logistics; in addition, before and during your stay, I'm more than happy to help with any suggestions or guidance.
Depending on my work travel schedule, I may or may not be in town; however, I'm always accessible via phone or email for any questions that arise.
Please note this unit is on a quiet residential street. We respect our neighbors and keep quiet hours from 10pm-8am. Similarly, the building's outdoor space is not for socializing, and instead we request guests socialize indoors only. Therefore, if your group is looking for more of a party environment, please allow us to recommend another unit that would be better suited for that noise level.
Check-in is at 3pm or later and check-out is by noon. You will be given a custom key pad code so entry will be at your leisure, then keys will be inside the unit for you.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
1) Please treat the home with respect so that we can continue to enjoy it for years to come.
2) Please be courteous of others in building and neighbors. All socializing must be kept indoors after 9pm, and we request quiet time from 9pm-8am. This unit does have a basement, where you can be louder until 11pm.
3) While we do own the building, please do not mention airbnb during your stay. "Home sharing" in in the hot seat right now in Chicago, and while most people are fond on the site, there are some who are wary of it or dislike it. Therefore, we prefer you do not discuss airbnb at all and in the unlikely someone would ask you, kindly say you are friends of ours.
4) The only guests allowed in the unit are those on the reservation. Special events will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
5) We welcome children, but we are not child-proof. If you have specific questions/concerns, please ask before booking.
Standard check-in time is 3pm (or later). You will be given a custom key code to enter the unit, then keys will be inside waiting for you. Standard check-out time and is by noon. If scheduling permits, we will work with you on alternate arrangements, so please inquire.
For check out, I ask that you:
- turn off lights/TV/AC
- place used kitchen items in dishwasher and begun cycle
- bag any trash and dispose in bins behind building
- begin washer load with any towels; linens may be left as is
- keys can be left inside the unit with door closed/unlocked.
Ovaj domaćin ima 501 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a frequent traveler for work and pleasure and try to fully take advantage of each destination. I began using Airbnb as a traveler in the fall of 2013, and I'm hooked! Staying in someone's home allows you to experience the area in a truly authentic way - no more hotels for me! As of May 2014, I've begun hosting in Chicago and absolutely love helping others make the most of their visits.
I enjoy everything from museums to hiking and bars to libraries. Recent favorite trips include Denver, CO; Sante Fe, NM; and Memphis, TN. Last international trip was to Costa Rica and hoping to make it to South America very soon.
I consider myself to be pretty detail-oriented, organized, and responsible. You can fully trust me to take your space as if it were my own.
Just came across this Tommy Bahama slogan and thinking I'll adopt it as my life motto: "Make life one long weekend."