Book this property and get Free Fun! Details under property description!
- - - Contact Manager for an Instant/Detailed Quote - - -
Your ultimate "perch" in the living room or hot tub captures the sunset over the slopes of Breckenridge as you sip your beverage and relax after your day. The spectacular 20-foot rock fireplace, giant timbers, 5-star decor and views will leave you breathless. The gourmet kitchen has great bar-height seating for helpers or socializers, while another group can play games or watch TV in the spacious well-equipped loft with everything from toys for little ones to chess. Panorama Perch will amaze you with attention to every detail for decor and comfort. This four bedroom sleeps much more more like a 6 bedroom with very distinct sleeping areas, enabling privacy and comfort for up to 12.
Parking for up to 5 cars, one in garage, others in driveway. There is a tandem bike in the garage for summer stays - great for riding the bike path along Blue River!
- - - - TOP FLOO(URL HIDDEN)King Bedroom with Private Bath and Large, cozy TV area - loft
Sleep(URL HIDDEN)Eye-Popping King Master Bath Suite - Fireplace, Large Flat-Panel TV, Sitting Area, Private Balcony, Jetted Tub and Shower Stall
Sleep(URL HIDDEN)Loft with Queen Pullout, Large Flat-Panel TV - Uses main level hall bat(URL HIDDEN)MAIN FLOO(URL HIDDEN)Gourmet, Kitchen, Great Room, Dining, Full Hath Bath with Shower/Tub, Bedroom, Office, Deck Access
Sleep(URL HIDDEN) Massive Queen Bedroom Suite, Large Flat-Screen TV
Sleep(URL HIDDEN) Office with Closing Door and Queen Pullout with Flat-Screen TV with VCR and DVD (tons of titles!) - Uses main level hall bat(URL HIDDEN)LOWER FLOO(URL HIDDEN)Entry from Garage, 2 Bedrooms with Access to Views and Deck
Sleep(URL HIDDEN) Queen Bed with Fireplace and Door to Deck/Hot Tub
Sleep(URL HIDDEN) Queen Bed with Rock Wall, Flat Screen TV and Door to Deck/Hot Tub
-Sheets and Towels
-Full-Sized Supplies of:
Hand soap, Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, TP, facial tissues, paper towel, garbage bags
Dishwasher, dish & laundry soap, Spare batteries, light bulbs, Coffee
-Call Breck Grocery Express for Grocery Delivery BEFORE you Arrive - we leave squeeze bottle condiments and non-perishable food in the property between guests
GONDOLA LOT PARKIN(URL HIDDEN) No Pets, No Smoking. Must be 30 Years of Age to Rent
$12 Fri-Sun, Holidays
It is only 0.9 miles to the Gorgeous Bike Path that runs along the Blue River from Frisco to Breck!
Satellite TV, Fast, Free WiFi / In-Floor Radiant Heat
This property shares a driveway with a neighboring home. There is a dog there (Sheba) that stays within an electric fence that covers their parking area which adjoins their driveway which you go up to access this property. The electric fence makes sure the dog can't go onto the driveway. Please don't disturb or interact with Sheba, as she is very protective of her home and master. Also, please don't go off the driveway and onto the neighbors parking area and interact with the dog.
LOTS OF DETAILS ABOUT THE PROPERTY
• The first floor entry-level from the garage contains the stone-tile floored foyer along with two bedrooms, each with private access to the lower deck which houses a six-person hot tub. On the main (second) level, you will enter into a beautiful lodge-pole appointed living room complete with a massive stone fireplace. Also located on this level are the open and adjacent kitchen and dining areas, as well as a junior master suite with its own private bath. This level also contains a separate study with a fold out sofa, a hall bathroom with shower, and a sizable laundry room with washer and dryer.
• The kitchen offers all the amenities needed by seasoned cooks, including an easy clean corning top stove, single oven and microwave, plus designer alder wood cabinets, granite countertops and an island that seats four, in addition to a full-sized refrigerator/freezer.
• The dining area offers a large, solid wood, log style dining table with matching upholstered chairs which will seat up to 10 guests.
• The main level living room has two large, comfortable sofas and two end chairs, with a stereo system and an LCD TV.
• Upstairs from the main living level is a spacious loft/living area complete with a large sleeper sofa and two oversized stuffed chairs. Also included is an entertainment armoire housing an LCD TV. The loft, which houses a chess table and offers many other game options, also serves as the entry way to an elegantly furnished master bedroom suite which offers dramatic mountain views, a small private deck, a sitting area with gas fireplace, and a luxurious master bath including a jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
• All bedrooms include televisions though one lower level bedroom is not connected to DIRECT and can only be used with a VCR/DVD player. The home has many classic movies available to watch. One of the two first level front bedrooms has a queen bed and its own fireplace. The second bedroom also has a queen bed.
• A bathroom with a shower services the two downstairs bedrooms.
• The main level junior master suite has a queen bed and a private bath with a tub shower combination.
• The cozy main floor study also contains a pull out queen sized bed, with a bathroom and shower located just down the hall.
• The full laundry contains a large capacity washer and dryer.
• A private hot tub located on the lower deck looks out through the surrounding pines to the Breckenridge ski resort – the perfect way to relax after an exciting day on the slopes
This listing DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PETS. (We apologize if some of our advertisers have this listed in the amenities, they are working to fix this glitch.)
ITRIP-VACATIONS® - BRECKENRIDGE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST.
Breckenridge Business License no. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)free person per day / per activity for each paid night's stay! Save up to $200/day.!
WINTER: Ski Rentals, Escape Room, Sleigh Ride with Cocoa, Airport Shuttle Round Trip, Ski Rentals
Activity Preview: (URL HIDDEN)
You Are Safe Booking with iTrip Breckenridge!
Our average property's 25+ glowing guest reviews ensures how serious we are about a delightful and hassle-free vacation for you and yours.
If you join their ranks, you get a Starbucks gift card and a 10% off - any of our properties, no blackout dates discount on any stay with us in the next 3 years.
Interakcija s gostima
Please email or call us anytime.
iTrip Vacations started in 2008 and has since become one of the leading property management and online travel service companies in the U.S.!
With its authentic, historic, small-town charm, all of our Breckenridge properties are beautifully homey and comfortable. Tucked in the White River National Forest, Breckenridge is a skiing epicenter, with a multitude of recreational activities for everyone.
When staying at one of our Breckenridge properties, you are within 30 minutes of 5 major ski areas including: Vail, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain and Loveland. Despite the appreciation for preserving the old town area, massive ski area improvements continue to enhance the skier experience at Breckenridge. With a new bridge located near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals, you can now ski right down to Main Street to one of America's largest and best-preserved historic districts.
Also near many of our Breckenridge vacation rentals is a pervasive network of historic mining trails that offer fabulous chances to explore the valley on a mountain bike, a dog sled, snowmobile, cross-country skis, snowshoes or by foot. Other year-round activities include fishing, museum and historical sites tours, hot air balloon rides and mine tours. You can get private, guided tours on virtually any activity imaginable!
During a summer stay at our Breckenridge cabin rentals, climb a nearby 14er at Quandary Peak. Bike rental shops will point you to the paved bike path along the Blue River stretching for miles of scenic beauty on the way to Frisco. From Frisco you can bike to Keystone, around Lake Dillon and even to Vail Pass. Other summer activities found near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals include: bungee jumping, panning for gold, miniature golf and white water rafting.
After all the activity, refuel at one of the 60 world-class restaurants near our Breckenridge cabin rentals. Downtown Breckenridge has a little bit of everything with spas and over 200 stores to choose from and all within only a short distance from our Breckenridge vacation rentals.
For extravagant skiing fun and an abundance of awesome activities book one our Breckenridge vacation rentals today!
Your local iTrip Vacations Breckenridge owner/operator: Sandy Steadman
Operations Manager: Carla Koch
Reservations Manager: Elizabeth Donn