Great newly restored 2 room apartment (53 sqm.) with panoramic view located in the heart of the very attractive and vibrant neighborhood Vesterbro.
Hip cafés just around the corner and you are in close distance to some of Copenhagen's best restaurants and bars.
My apartment is located in a beautiful building from the 19th century and consists of a modern spacious living room with panoramic view, a comfy Danish designed two-person sofa, a big 50 inch TV and fast wifi.
The living room is an extension of the restored kitchen, which is fully equipped with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, etc.
You will also find a large bathroom and a very quiet bedroom, where you wont be bothered by the city noises.
Guests have access to anything in the apartment, just treat my things as if they were yours.
WIFI (free of charge)
Interakcija s gostima
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contacting me. I will be happy to provide recommendations for things to do, where to eat and what to see. You can catch me on my phone or email around the clock.
- - Loud music and parties of any kind are not permitted, but please enjoy yourself with a glass of wine
- - Do not keep the neighbours awake. Please respect them as if they were your own
- - No smoking in the apartment
- - Please be careful, - I've put a tremendous amount of time into restoring the apartment
- - No extra guest(s) are allowed