Nice and cozy apartment in København NV. The apartment is 60 m2 with to living rooms en suite and a bedroom with a bed for two people. You can get to the centre of Copenhagen (Nørreport Station) within 15-20 minutes by bus.
Guide to AirBnB guests
Check out information:
- Check out time: Check out before 11 pm on the day of departure.
- Cleaning: Please clean the kitchen and different rooms so it looks the same as check in.
- Please collect the bed linen and towels and put it in the kitchen.
- Please collect all your garbage and leave it in the kitchen or if you’re kind, then please throw it out in the dumpster placed in the garbage shed near the street.
Where to put the keys when you check out:
- Please leave the keys for the apartment on the small table in the hall. You can just shut the main door when you check out and the door will be locked.
Information about the apartment:
1) 1 set of keys: One for the main door down the stairs and the other for the apartment.
2) WIFI: Name: ........ Password: ........ (will be on a note when you check in)
3) Contact me on: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- Coffee (Coffee beans) and tea is behind the door.
- Beers in the fridge.
- Feel free to use whatever I have in the fridge.
- Spices, garlic and olive oil
- Gas oven: The oven runs on gas as the stove. Therefore be careful, when you use it. I’ll show you how it works or please call me if you're in doubt.
5) Cleaning supplies:
- Under the kitchen sink: Dishwashing soap, soap powder for the washing machine, universal cleaning soap and soap for the toilet.
- In the drawer: Dishcloths, kitchen towels etc.
- Behind the door in the kitchen: Vacuum cleaner
- You are not allowed to smoke indoor.
- Smoking outside on the balcony is all right.
7) HBO/Netflix on PlayStation:
- Turn on TV and PlayStation and choose HDMI on the remote.
- In the menu of the PlayStation choose ‘TV/Video Services’ and scroll down.
- (No music on the stereo after 10 pm)
- AUX-cable (Smartphone): Choose input selector named ‘Tuner’ on the stereo.
- Turntable: Choose input selector named ‘Phono’ on the stereo.
- Bus: The Bus 5A goes from Frederikssundvej every 5 minutes, and you will get to the centre of Copenhagen within 15 minutes.
I'm 28 year old and i'm studying my master's degree at the Department of Public Health at University of Copenhagen. I have a part time job at a public research institution named KORA doing research about different topics and issues in the public sector of Denmark. Besides spending my time studying and working, I play guitar and love to go traveling with my girlfriend. I'm going to spend this summer sailing around in Denmark in my parents sailboat, and therefore I would love to rent out my apartment in some of the weeks during this summer. Please ask if you have any questions about me, the apartment, the city of Copenhagen etc.
Hope to see you around.