Winter, summer, spring, autumn or fall - a home you will keep coming back to. Just an hour and a half away from the New York state of mind! You will be drawn into the charm of a rustic chalet that has 5 bedrooms + a loft that doubles up as a chill out lounge or serves as extra sleeping space. There are 3 baths and an outdoor patio deck, great for basking in the sun OR watching the starry skies, with deer as friendly visitors.
Designed to enchant - each room has a unique charm. The lower level has a ping pong table, board games and a great collection of DVD’s when you feel like cozying up indoors. The perfect space to either losing or finding yourself.
You can enjoy amenities such as the pool, take a boat ride or long walks by the beach. Whether you want to ski, unwind, shop, wine or dine there are places to discover within a few minutes’ drive that will satiate all your desires.
guests have access to the entire house with the exception of the locked closets in the laundry room.
Just some things we want to let you know:
1. We provide total of 10 towels for the entire stay for all the guests. If you feel you need more towels please do carry them along with you.
2.Propane tanks will be provided for the barbecue and the fire-pit, along with a spare tank.If you do use the spare tank please ensure you replace it for the next guest.
3. The place is not child friendly as it does not have any open flat ground for them to play outside.
4. There is a charge of $5 per person per day for anyone above 2 yrs to use the pools in the community. Also we need to have a list of names and ages of all the guests along with the car number if you plan to use any of the community amenities.
- No Drugs
- Pets only on prior approval and extra fee
- Quiet Hour after 11 pm
- No Smoking. Smoking Indoors will result in $200.00 remediation charge.
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Leave the house as you found it and please respect the space and keep it tidy. Please do not move furniture.
- Excess dirt, pet hair or otherwise will result in $100.00 heavy cleaning charge.
- Please do not flush anything except septic safe toilet paper down the toilet.
- After eating outside, always bring food and dishes inside. Never leave dishes outside overnight. This is an invitation for pests, critters and bears to dine.
- Keep grills and fire pit covered when not in use to avoid water and rust damage.
- All trash & recycling must be bagged and placed in bear-proof trash bins placed on the left of the house.