This charming artists’ house built in 1922 is a unique family cottage with panoramic views of the open ocean, islands, and famous Townsend Gut. The property is located on a scenic oceanfront point across from a nature preserve. High vaulted ceilings and wide windows in the living room allow in summer ocean light all day. Main floor has 3 bedrooms. Downstairs has 1 bedroom with full bathroom. Outdoor deck with dining table provides a sweeping ocean view for watching boats and beautiful sunsets.
This traditionally rustic coastal Maine house is ideal for a family or couple wanting to have exquisite ocean views and explore the many wonders of the coast of Maine.
Travelers may access and utilize all of the rooms in the cottage. Items from owners will be set aside yet still present Travelers are to refrain from using or accessing these personal items. Travelers are not permitted to swim off the property nor embark on to the property from the water or disembark from the water on to the property.
Interakcija s gostima
There will be cottage caretakers who are able to assist when needed. Names and contact info will be provided.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until morning out of consideration for other houses. Noise travels far on the ocean.
- It is not suitable or acceptable to swim from or to any point on the property
- It is not suitable or acceptable to enter or leave a boat/vessel of any kind from any point on the property
- Parking space is on the right side
- Maximum of two cars allowed in parking space. Any additional cars can easily park with no parking fee at the community house by the tennis courts.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am an artist and therapist. My artwork is focused on the fragile nature of the oceans. The Maine ocean life has a strong influence on my art. I have exhibited in galleries and museums in the US and Europe.
My therapy is influenced by yoga and meditation, art therapy, and holistic approaches to healing.
I am Dutch and have a European influence in style and approach to the home. I have lived in different cultures including Japan and do my best to incorporate these experiences.
Our family has been rooted in Maine for several generations. It is where we gather.