Looking for a bit of Texas-style while visiting Colorado? Book here and feel right at home. We're centrally close to Boulder, Denver, the mountains and CU. Want tips for where to go? We can provide you with info. We've lived here since 2007 & know the area well. Stay in the warm months and we'll loan you our tubes for cruising down a creek!
The Lone Star House is a 3,200SF home waiting to be filled with laughter and good food. It's a home for sure so come take advantage of the accoutrements!
Our spacious house is your house. All we ask is that you treat it with love (and refrain from exploring our dressers and closets).
Interakcija s gostima
When renting the entire house we are available by cell and email.
Please refrain from eating our food although you are welcome to use the dishes, plates and utensils to cook food you purchase yourself. King Soopers, our local grocer, is 3/4 mile away.
- Please refrain from going through the dressers and closets (who knows what you might find).
- Please purchase/bring your own food. You're welcome to use our pots, pans, dishes, utensils and cleaning tools; but, please don't eat our food (we work long and hard to put that into the kids' mouths).
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum.
- Prior to leaving:
1) empty all bathroom and kitchen trash bins into the brown-lidded bin in the garage,
2) wipe down all the bathroom and kitchen counters,
3) place all used linens in the laundry room in a pile on the floor,
4) close up, shut the garage door, and lock the front door by pushing the 'lock' symbol on the keypad.
I'm a Native Texan who has lived in Colorado for almost as long as I lived in my great home state. I am a public lands management executive professional in Boulder. For fun I enjoy tennis, laughing with my family and traveling all over the world. Just last year we visited friends who were the most gracious hosts in Peru!