Bay’s hideout is couple’s getaway and not suitable for children age 0-18.
North facing self-contained studio with double French doors entrance is situated in a restful setting, on the ground floor of the main residence, only 0.8 km to Salamander Bay beach, 5 km to Sunset beach, 6.9 to Birubi Beach. Its courtyard enjoys beautiful sunrises, sunsets and varied bird life! The studio is the only living space on the ground floor of a double brick structure.
Bay’s hideout is conveniently located in the middle of the peninsula and is not water front property. It is a well oversized place for two to spend a romantic weekend or to take time off work.
The studio boasts traditional European/antique furnishings, quality bedding and a luxury bathroom with double size shower. Being a double brick structure, it is cool in summer and warm in winter, with ceiling fan and full size traditional fireplace. Both bath and beach towels are provided. King size bed made up prior to your arrival. Kitchenette has bar fridge, microwave/oven, toaster, kettle and all dining wear.
Ideally situated between Soldiers Point, Colette, Nelson Bay and Anna Bay (Birubi Beach) it is only 0.8 km to Salamander Bay beach. Away from the crowds but only 2 km to Salamander shopping centre or to Salamander local shops, which cater for all your holiday needs: cafes, bars, restaurants, Woolworth, Coles, Aldi, chemist and newsagents etc.
By sending me your booking request you are willingly choosing the ‘perfect’ location for your stay on peninsula, and you are aware from my site description about the distances to activities, shops and beaches.
•You own courtyard to unwind, to enjoy the peace and tranquillity whilst having breakfast or evening drink.
•Walk-in wardrobe with plenty of shelves and hanging rails that can also accommodate all your suitcases, so you can monopolise the living space.
•A double sized shower complements the size of the studio.
•Fully equipped kitchenette.
•Parking spot right in front of your courtyard.
Interakcija s gostima
I respect the privacy of my guests, but am happy to advise on activities that are available in the Bays, places to eat etc.
Iron and ironing board are available on request.
Laundry is available by arrangement.
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Guests agree to comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Owner. Strictly no children age 0-18 are allowed.
2. NOISE AND RESIDENTIAL AMENITY
• Guests must not create noise with is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 9pm and 8am and during arrival and departure any time throughout the occupancy.
• Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges and expenses which may be deducted from the Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions.
• Guest must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimize their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
Guests’ visitors are not allowed on the property.
4. GATHERINGS AND PARTIES
• The Property is not a “party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
• Any celebration permitted at the studio, however, must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
• There is one parking space in front of the studio only.
• Parking is at own risk and owner is not responsible for theft or damage to motor vehicles parked in front of the property.
• Please show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
• Guests are to remove all rubbish from the studio and the property and place it in the Council bins provided.
• The bins are under the spiral stairway, behind the door.
• Note that the red bin is for general garbage and the yellow bin for recycle items only.
Whenever you are absent from the studio, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
Smoking in NOT permitted indoors.
No animals or pets are allowed on the property.
10. DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES
• NO WET towels, swimming suits and any other wet clothes on dining chairs, bed head/bed foot or anywhere inside the studio, except bathroom.
• Guests have 8 clothes lines outside the studio.
• Damages and breakages must be reported to the owner.
• Nothing but beach towels to be taken off site.
• Bath towels provided are not to be used on the beach and no linen is to be taken off the premises under any circumstances.
12. WHEN YOU LEAVE
• Check out is strictly 10.00 am.
• Please ensure that all dishes are washed, dried and packed away.
• All food is removed from the fridge.
• All furniture is put back in the place you found it on arrival.
• Towels are placed in the bathroom.
• Rubbish is packed in bags.
13. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
This studio has a maximum occupancy of 2 people only.
14. EMERGENCY CONTACTS
In the event of an emergency call 000 or to report a maintenance issue please contact the owner
• Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
• The Owner reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property. Guests who refuse to follow these House Rules or cause a nuisance will not be allowed on the premises.