As Tan's host, our reply to his comment as follows:
1. Our garage can fit 2 compact cars, don't know the reason that Zen only park one car; one can review the photos in our listing at Anb; this comment is NOT accept;
2. We did "put sticks in each window" but the purpose is NOT "limit windows opening" but just avoid big wind through the room to bother guests (our area is windy area but the most guests like that specially in hot weather period, Hawaii have about 10 months in hot weather.)
3. Our house located in the core area of the city, Hawaii Convention Center, a tourist and couture symbol of the State, is sit at a couple blocks away from our house. There is NO "homeless shelters" allowed to appeared in this area. We hope Zen might give us more details about where and when he/his group members saw such "homeless shelter" in exact description, so we might ask for legally help to get rid of this issue.
4. We did supply "shower gel and shampoo" to all bathrooms, we never experienced such issue during our past host history. One might review our guests comments, there is NO such comment. However, we will pay more attentions to this issue.
5. As the host, it is a good suggestion for us that all rooms might need Black curtains, we would take immediately action for settle this issue. Thanks for Tan's comment.
6. For the issue of dishwasher, in our listing in Anb, we clearly mark it.
By generally, as we did on review, Zen's group would be recommend to other Anb hosts, however, it might be attention for other hosts, Zen's requests and observation in both living and surrounding seemed NOT matching with FACTS, and Zen also mentioned our price set at Anb "should be more generous" and such and such, that might be the real reason of Zen's comments on our house. He wants more price advantages but he would NOT satisfied with this and that. Honestly say, we are little scare of such guests. Zen said "I've stayed in two other air bnb during my travel in Honolulu" but his Anb membership on our book record showed he was as Anb member from 2018 May! We hardly figure out Zen as member of Anb just in May of this year, but already "Have stayed in two other air bnb during my travel in Honolulu." Anyway, we just take his comment in the aspects that we should pay more attention to as well as more carefully in selecting our guests. "WThanks