The room is located in a very convenient area, Shinjuku/Shibuya area surrounded by a lot of restaurants, cafes, interesting shops and sightseeing spots.
It takes only 5 mins from Nishi-shinjuku-gochome station and you can also walk to Shinjuku station which is one of the biggest ones in Tokyo.
The room is perfect for families with kids, couples, group travellers and also business travellers!
Welcome to Tokyo.
- Please refrain from smoking in the building (room, balcony, common space in the building)
- Please take off your shoes at the entry.
- Sorry, we decline early check in and late check out in most cases. Please ask prior to your arrival date and departure if needed.
- Please respect the neighbors. Kindly avoid too much noise and boisterous conversations in the hallway or corridor.
- Please turn off the AC, all lights and water and gas are closed every time you leave the room.
- Please do not flush anything else other than toilet paper. Flushing other materials may damage or clog the pipes.
- Please make the entrance door locked when you go out.
- Do not let the people other than you and ROOM HOST to enter the property. It is strictly prohibited to lend the room to someone else.
- Please DO NOT leave anything in refrigerator when you check-out.
- You can leave the garbage inside the room. If the bin becomes full, separate, tie the bag and leave it in the garbage room next to the main entrance on the ground floor. DO NOT leave the garbage anywhere else!
- Please return each of the equipment you used to their original places when you check-out.
- Check-out time is 10AM. If you overstay, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
-If we find something missing or broken in the apartment, additional charge may incur accordingly.
- In case you loose the room keys, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
-If the mobile wifi gets lost or damage, you would be requested to pay $300 for replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 77 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Greetings! My name is Yui.
I love traveling abroad and have been to more than 45 countries so far! I would like you to experience the beautiful countries!!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a message.
Have a great trip :)