Only minutes from: City of Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, SA Museum, North Adelaide Shopping, Art Gallery of SA, Next Generation Gym, Memorial Drive Tennis Club, Adelaide Oval, Golf Courses, Cafes and Restaurants, Parklands, Entertainment Centre, Transport, Festival Theatre, O'Connell Street, Picture Theatres too!
Its a wonderful CENTRAL BASE location for your adventures in Adelaide, with lock up PARKING!
Fantastic for couples, families, solo adventurers, business travellers and is PET friendly!
Thank you for checking out my townhouse for your Holiday! I aim to provide an amazing ZEN EXPERIENCE for your stay in Adelaide.
Luxury & Style! Tastefully decorated for the fussy traveller, with 2 large bedrooms with their own ensuites, fluffy robes and towels and 1000 count soft bed sheets.
Organic coffee pods and a large range of organic teas are provided for the first few days of your stay. Please bring your preferred milk.
Family amenities are available upon request... just let me know what you need. High chair etc.
Based in a convenient location close to the City of Adelaide, Aquatic Centre, SA Museum, North Adelaide Shopping, Art Gallery of SA, Next Generation Gym, North Adelaide Olympic swimming centre, Adelaide University Precinct, University of South Australia, Memorial Drive Tennis Club, Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide Golf Course, Cafes and Restaurants, Parklands, Entertainment Centre, Transport, Festival Theatre, O'Connell Street, Picture Theatres too!
The neighbourhood is quiet, the townhouse is tastefully decorated and fully furnished, featuring fully ducted a/c and can sleep up to 4 comfortably as standard (2 people per queen is assumed for a booking of 4) - or a cosy 7 only upon confirmed application for me to arrange extra sheets for the fold out couches. Note sleeping arrangements must be confirmed at booking or at least 3 DAYS prior to arrival. A booking for 4 does NOT include any sofas being set up unless specifically requested.
The townhouse is fully self contained with wireless internet, 1000 count bed sheets, Egyptian cotton towels, 2 luxury bath robes to front master bedroom, full laundry facilities including a washing machine/dryer, reverse cycle air-conditioning which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter, potted plants to most rooms, cutlery, crockery and utensils and pots and pans for your home cooking needs.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would find in a DELUXE HOUSE, such as NEW JAMIE OLIVER POTS AND PANS, NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE, 4-SLICE TOASTER, KETTLE, SANDWICH PRESS, RICE COOKER, WAFFLE TOASTER, POP CORN POPPER, BASIC COOKING KIT, and everything else you can think of to entertain your guests. You'll also find a SMEG Stainless Steel OVEN & COOKTOP, DISHWASHER, FRIDGE and FREEZER and MICROWAVE. Please make yourself a cup of tea or coffee with your first 2 of days supply of ORGANIC TEAS and COFFEE in the jars next to the coffee machine. You just need to bring your preferred milk! A few local JAMS to try, and VEGEMITE samples are supplied for those of you from overseas! Washing detergent and dishwashing tabs are under the sink, and plenty of tissues and paper towels are individually wrapped and located in the overhead cupboards with the glassware.
In the Laundry you will find IRON & BOARD, and WASHER & DRYER with washing liquid so that you can take care of your own laundry when on a longer stay - also where the FIRST AID KIT & FIRE HYDRANT is located.
• Dining Space
Formal glass DINING TABLE which seats 6 - there is also a TV antenna located here if you want to watch local free to air TV. The light upstairs TV can be brought downstairs from master bedroom 1.
• Living Room
50" Smart Internet TV with the following included
Free in-house movies supplied on Netflix, Youtube, SBS on Demand, Pandora, Games, Toon Goggles, TED, AOL.On, Opera TV Store, AccuWeather, Live TV, Tvitter Viaway, Yupptv, Icflix, Chinablue, Tv Browser, Viewster, Plex, Dailymotion, Didoz - SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!! Please note this TV does not have FREE TO AIR CHANNELS as it can't be connected to an antenna.
Sofas to seat a snug 6 - with backs that fold out to make a bed/movie chairs. They sleep an extra 2 people with a choice of two single beds or a queen set up. This MUST be specified at least 3 days prior to booking as we can't make your sofa beds once you have moved in (we need time to arrange sheets, quilts, pillows and extra towels, face towels etc ;-)
Coffee tables topped with local magazines with amazing RESTAURANT suggestions and activities. GAMES for the kids are hidden in cupboards or under the TV - look for JENGA, MONOPOLY, UNO etc... (let me know your favourite game suggestions!)
• Front Master Bedroom (Level 2)
1 Queen Size Bed
1 TV which has FREE TO AIR CHANNELS - (can be used downstairs in dining area if required)
1 Fold out sofa couch for 1 person
2 Towels and face towels
2 Luxury robes - ohhhh how soft!!
Inbuilt Wardrobe with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS (unless on beds in Winter) & ROBES
Private En-suite with SHOWER, HAIR DRYER, HAIR STRAIGHTENER, HAIR CURLER, "LIGHT ME UP" MAKE UP MIRROR, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
• Rear Master Bedroom (Level 2)
1 Queen Size Bed
2 Towels and face towels
Private En-suite with SHOWER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH , and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads.
There is a LOCK UP GARAGE for 1 car. We do not give out a remote but the garage door can be opened/closed from the inside. For longer stays we can arrange a remote with a bond that covers it if its lost. There is also free parking out the front of the house.
There is a small outside entertaining area with plants and seating to enjoy the quiet neighbourhood on our beautiful sunny days with a coffee or maybe a glass of wine...
☆ Stroller/portable cot/highchair/play pen/stair gate can also be arranged - upon request only with 3 days notice. (Some things I may have to go out and purchase!!!)
Please note NO PARTIES are permitted in our home at all times during your stay, the neighbours are close by as these are row townhouses and we are all respectful of each other.
Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like me to add to make this option the perfect one for you!
• IS THIS YOUR FIRST BOOKING ON AIRBNB? Use this link to
receive $50 off your stay: www.airbnb.com.au/c/sashad106
It rewards us both!!
You have access to the whole house and use of the garage.
Interakcija s gostima
You will have your privacy and a KEYLESS ENTRY so that you can CHECK IN AT YOUR LEISURE from 3pm onwards! If you require an early check in just let me know - we can possibly arrange this if there are no bookings leaving on your check in day. You can reach me or my team nearly any time of the day on Airbnb. We want you to have a 5 star experience with us☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆!
I'm always only an Airbnb message or phone call away!
While we can actually accomodate up to 7 for those that want to be packed in, the house is more suited for 4 comfortably. But I know some friends or family groups see the value in being a little more cosy so you can all be in the same home with a kitchen and all your own amenities!! As long as you treat the place with respect I don't mind having the extra people stay. Its all part of Airbnb's history that I love, sharing your space and making the most of it for those that require the acommodation.
Please clearly note if your travel companions need bedding for the sofa beds, otherwise we will assume any booking of 4 is for the 2 queen beds ONLY.
If you want to use the sofa beds, we will set up the sofa beds for you before you arrival.
- Please treat the space with respect, and leave it as you found it.
- Be considerate to the other residents living in the area by being courteous and keeping the noise down after 9pm.
- Please report any breakages or damage during your stay or if you notice anything amiss upon your arrival.
- Events of sorts are allowed, please discuss in detail before hand. (Eg Photo shoots, fashion viewings, business accommodation for companies. We will try to accommodate your needs! ) Not for standard parties however!! We have neighbours that we want to keep happy.
- Please clean all dishes etc and put pots and pans away where you found them by the time you leave.
- I love white towels and bedding, my guests love white towels and bedding too!! Please help me to keep them white. Please don't use them to remove make up or fake tan, and if using the washing machine to wash only put whites in together.
- Pets are negotiable $100 pet fee applies.
- Feel free to use the laundry facilities including the washer/dryer when needed, and the cleaning equipment for spills etc.
- Air-conditioning / heating panels are at the top of the stairs. It is very efficient.
- Please remember to turn off air-conditioner/heater and lights when you leave the house to conserve energy.
- Do not move or rearrange furniture it must remain as in photos for the next guest.
- Any stains to furniture/carpet/towels/sheets must be removed. Standard spot clean is $99 by a professional.
- At check out time the cleaners will be on their way to clean! Please be out on time so they can start.
- Have fun while here in Adelaide! Im also a new host, and would love your feedback during your stay if I have forgotten anything!
Hi, Im Sasha!
Hello! Im diving into hosting now for the first time, and am very excited - to say the least! I'm a property developer who is passionate about real estate, travel and health.
My listings are mainly organic from the shampoo to the coffee, are free of harsh cleaning chemicals and are pet friendly upon special request for those that love to travel with their pets. :-) I hope to provide a great at home experience for those that stay while visiting beautiful Adelaide.
My aim is to:
- Make my guests feel at home the moment they walk in the door.
- Provide a stress free arrival with clear directions, instructions and being very responsive with communications.
- Provide you as much information as possible on Adelaide its surroundings and what it has to offer through books and brochures that are in the townhouses for you to use and my online guides.
- Your feedback is always important to me!!!! Any ideas would be appreciated! I have tried to think of everything an executive holiday five star rental townhouse might need....
I have automated my listings as much as possible so have provided a keyless entry system so that you can let yourself in when you arrive with a pass code - also enabling you to arrive at your leisure. If I can I will be there to greet you and show you the space, if not Ill always be contactable through Airbnb.
I hope that at least one of my properties make it onto your Wish List! Im looking forward to hearing of your adventures here and sharing your experience in Adelaide....