2514 Dharma Circle
This spacious home-away-from-home offers a luxurious and well-designed living space – with professionally furnished and decorated rooms and decor.brbr Relax and enjoy all this space and comfort for a fraction of the cost of staying in a hotel!brbr This terrific home offers 6 bedrooms to sleep up to 12 guests, and the private, screened pool has a crystal clear pool to enjoy, as well as a sun-drenched deck. brbr All the bedrooms come with TV so that you can enjoy your favorite shows or check out the weather for each day before you leave for the theme parks. All bedrooms also have their own bathroom, making your familys comfort the top priority!brbrGame Room and Spa attached to the pool for all to enjoy!
Subject to extra charges for additional items outside of the rental property..i.e bbq, pool heat, damages etc..
Florida STATE LAW Chapt(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) REQUIRES you to REGISTER within 24 HRS.
Please read and acknowledge by initialing each section to confirm you understand and agree to the following important policies:
1. CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT: In Accordance with Florida State Law we take a credit card authorization to cover any incidentals, such as, although not limited, damages, unauthorized pool heat, breakages or carpet staining that may occur while you are in the home. Security deposit details will be on file for up to 90 days after departure, although nothing is charged on your card unless damage or charges occur. I confirm that I will not refuse legitimate charges against the credit card used for the security deposit, which may also include additional labor charges associated with damage. X_________
2. LATE CHECK-OUT: I understand that if I fail to vacate the home by 10 am on my day of departure, I can incur a charge equal to one day’s rental, at current US rates. If you require a late check-out please call Blue Travel and your local Tour Operator at least 2 days before departure. X_________
3. SMOKING: There is absolutely NO SMOKING, in any accommodations, and there will be violation fees of $350 per day. X_________
4. AIR CONDITIONING: Please note that with A/C all doors windows should be closed at all times. DO NOT set A/C below 72 F c this will cause the unit to freeze and you be held liable, and charged for the A/C repair. X_________
5. DAMAGES: Should you notice any damage/irregularities on arrival at your home, this must be reported to Blue Travel or your local Tour Operator within 24 hours in writing via email (EMAIL HIDDEN) X_________
6. BATHROOMS: Please do not put paper towels, or anything other than toilet paper, in the toilet bowls. There are plungers provided, but if a plumber is needed, a charge will be made to you. X_________
7. FURNITURE: There will be absolutely no tolerance for moving of ANY furniture. A fee of at least $ 100 will apply. X_________
8. EXCESSIVE TRASH / RUBBISH: You will be expected to place garbage/rubbish into the trash compactor. If you leave an excessive amount of garbage/rubbish bags in the home departure, Blue Travel will charge $200 for removal. X_________
9. PETS / ANIMALS: NO pets/animals of kind are accepted in any of our accommodations: this violation will result in eviction of the property by Management Company changing the code of the front door and charging a fine of $250 per day. X_________
Section 1 – Parties, Property, Terms
Upon the terms and conditions herein stated, this Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) is between BLUE TRAVEL, LCC (“Manager”) and the Guest identified above (“Guest”). Guest Details item (17), page 1.
1) Guests staying at Property (1) for Dates Rented as item (1), (4), (5) and (6) identified above, page 1.
2) Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 10:00 a.m. The property may be available for Early check-in (4) and/or Late check-out (5) for an additional fee, identified above (4), (5), page 1. Early departure refunds are not allowed.
3) Occupancy Limit: The maximum number of guests allowed at the Property at any one time identified above item (2), page 1. All guests over the age 4 are counted towards the maximum. Any party falsely representing the number of people in the home, or exceeding the maximum may be subject to immediate eviction without refund.
4) Rental Amount, Fees and Payments: It is hereby agreed that the Rent and Fees for the Property is identified above item ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and (16), page 1.
5) The Reservation Deposit, item (8), page 1, is required to be paid at the time this Agreement is signed and returned to Manager.
The Final Payment, item (9), page 1, is required to be paid until 30 days prior to arrival date, before entrance on the Property.
The value of the Reservation Deposit, item (8), will not be refunded for cancellations or waiver. When total amount due is paid in full, directions on how to enter the property will be sent to you by email so that you can enter the property on the arrival date stated above, item (4), page 1. No Reservation is effective until receipt of Final Payment.
2. Damage Repair and Missing Items: A Damage Repair Waiver is required for all reservations. Manager requires a valid Visa or Master Card number on file. (See below for credit card information). The Damage Waiver agreement acknowledges that BLUE TRAVEL, LCC will charge Guest’s credit card for intentional damage and/or, theft, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required check-out , smoking, exceeding occupancy or parking limits, and any other charges/policies in Manager’s Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines of cost levied against Guest or visitors of Guest (“Excess Damage Costs”), to the Rental Property and its contents. Guest will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will be also charged immediately to the Guest’s credit card. Guest, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any item found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest’s or Guest’s visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to Manager within 24 hours of Check-in.
3. Indemnification and Insurance: Guest agree to indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the Guest or visitor of the Guest which causes injury or death to any person or damage to any property. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travels or vacation insurance and/or renter’s insurance.
4. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Manager harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
5. Casualty or Destruction: (a) Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable by Act of God (including, but not limited to, hurricanes, storms, floods or fires), or by environmental disaster, or loss of utilities prior to occupancy by Guest, this Agreement shall become null and void, and all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to Gust. (b) Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable as above during occupancy, reimbursement on a pro-rated basis will be negotiated between Guest and Manager based on the following: No refund is due (or will be made) for inclement weather. It is recommended the Travel or Vacation Insurance is be obtained by Guest. Guest and parties listed above must comply with any mandatory evacuation order.
Section 3 – Short Term Vacation Rental Policies
1. Cleaning: The property will be inspired and cleaned after departure. The rental fee includes laundry service for the towels and linens. Guest is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was received in by making sure that dishes are washed and put away, and the house is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered.
2. Repairs and Maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Manager’s attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Appliance malfunctions or service requests will be responded to as quickly as possible. There will be no rebates or refunds issued to Guest for any reason as every good faith effort is made to unsure the property is maintained to highest standards. Manager will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. Costs of needless or unauthorized service will be charged as Excess Damage Cost against the credit card on file. Maintenance responsibilities are as follows: Manager: Electricity, water, sewer, local phone service, basic cable, and initial supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, dish, soap, laundry detergent, hand soap, dishwasher detergent and garbage bags). Guest: Long distance or toll calls, extra cleaning fee (if Guests leaves Property messy or damaged, as above). If any of the preceding charges are incurred, an Excess Damage Cost will be charged against the credit card on file up to 30 days after Departure Date pending final invoices and Notice of Claim form Manager.
3. All Rentals are to Families and Responsible Adults Only: No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are permitted. Violation is grounds for immediate eviction. Guest acknowledges that they will personality occupy the property for the entire term and will not sublet any portion of property. Guest agrees that the property shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Guest acknowledges that there will be no possession or use of any illegal controlled substances, firearms, or hazardous items on the property grounds.
4. Hot tub/other activities participated in by Guest: Guest acknowledges, and is fully aware that the hot tub can be dangerous and slippery. Injury can be caused by careless acts. The undersigned Guest and their visitors accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub, as well as with any other activities participated in while on the premises, including but not limited to: all boating activities (sailing, kayaking, canoeing and the like), fishing, biking, hiking and various lawn games.
5. Pets: Pets are not allowed in or the Property.
6. Telephone: Local calls are free. Guest must use a credit or calling card for long distance calls. Fee will apply if international calls are made.
7. Key/Garage Door Opener Deposit: All keys and garage doors openers must be returned upon checkout. There will be a charge of $100 for lost keys, and $25 for lost garage door openers.
8. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed “outside”. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fee to Guest as Excess Damage Cost and will be charged against the credit card on file.
9. Noise Ordinance(s): The Property is located in a neighborhood that a “noise ordinance” in effect after dark. All Guests agree to respect the Noise Ordinance and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any police enforcement actions by the City, County or Home/Condominium Association are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and may result in Excess Damage Cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
10. Access to Property for Showing: If Property is placed on the market for sale; Guest agrees to allow the Property to be shown to prospective buyer(s) upon reasonable notice to Guest. Property may be shown to prospective future guests in the same manner and upon such notice.
11. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, noise ordinance or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund of money.
12. Attorney’s Fee and Costs: If Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover deposit not due, Guest shall be liable to Manager for reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Manager.
13. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental, and is not a lease or other long-term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights is Guest and no rights to renewal or of recurring usage. This Agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale or Plan of Time-Share sale or Plan of Time-Share Development, nor a Vacation Club.
14. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Reservation Deposit and Final Balance, if paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
15. Succession, Assignment: This Agreement is binding on, and the benefits inure to, the heirs and personal representatives of the parties. This Agreement or any rights hereunder, may not be assigned (in whole or in part) by Guest.
16. General Terms: This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of Florida and Florida Statues. Venue for enforcement shall be Osceola County, Florida. If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. This Agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country or origin, handicap or familial status. Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and other guests, to be respectful of the rights of others, and to peacefully enjoy the property so as not to be a disturbance to others.
17. Acknowledgment: I/We understand and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement, and that the following Damage Waiver (page 9) is part of this Agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
LET US HELP YOU VACATION BETTER
Here is a little info on us, we promise to keep it short after all you are trying to vacation ... soon!
- Over 15 years of experience in the vacation homes market near disney
- More than 100 homes under our experienced management TEAM.
- We have a full staff with offices in Orlando as well as Brazil.
- FREE WiFi in all our properties
- FREE pack and play (crib) upon request.
- FREE baby feeding chairs upon request.
- FREE welcome package
- Fully equipped kitchens in all our homes, in case you get that urge to cook if not, don't worry all our homes are conveniently located.
- Our mascot is a PENGUIN, because well .... WHY NOT?
- Our friendly staff all love our jobs, and we aren't just saying that we actually mean it!
And you know how that saying goes, "happy staff happy guest!" Never heard that one? Well you haven't booked with us yet then.