From our old apartment is just a few steps from Charles Bridge or Prague Castle. We are in the heart of Mala Strana and yet you will find total peace and quiet.
Our place is ideal for people seeking escape in today's busy world and still to relax your soul, read a book, listen to music or to drift peace and harmony.
For check-in after 22:00 there is an additional 500CzK late check-in charge
1. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment incl. terrace is allowed. Please SMOKE OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
2. Please DO KEEP THE QUIET HOURS from 10:00 pm till 8:00 am Also please behave quietly when walking down / up the stairs or when you manipulating with your luggage in common areas of the house as there people living in most of the other apartments.
3. ALWAYS LOCK the aparment when you leaving out.
4. Please DO NOT THROW ANYTHING DOWN FROM THE TERRACE.
5. Report to us any demage or anything not working in the apartment as soon as possible.
6. Do NOT leave any appliances turned on in the apartment when no person is present.
7. You may have additional visitors visiting during the day, however they may not stay overnight.
8. Please ensure that all the windows are closed when you leave the apartment in case of rain.
9. We have original wooden floors and they hate high.
10. Please take your shoes off – especially on wet days – you will help us keep our apartment special and clean for yourself and other guests.
11. Do not use toilets to disponse of any objects that could clog drainpipes.
12. Pets are not allowed in the aparment.
13. On your check out day just lock the door and leave the keys in the mailbox.
Ovaj domaćin ima 103 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name is Markéta and I love traveling.
It's probably why I work in tourism for several years.
I operate a small travel agency that prepares tailor made tours. Also cooperates with Czech hotel chain to increase the quality of their services. I care about marketing in a luxurious cocktail bar in Prague 5. In my spare time I lead a nonprofit organization that produces cultural and artistic shows. I am a very active person.
I love the sea, nature, and most meet other cultures and habits and why I try to travel a lot.
Rent an apartment through Airbnb allows me first to offer accommodation services as myself expect. Excellent location, friendly service and feel like home with all what I need on travel.
It will be my great pleasure to welcome you at my home, to assist with the selection of restaurants, tourist places and to everything that will make your stay in Prague unforgettable one.