♪ Welcome to GEN's APT in Shinjuku(新宿) Kabukicho(歌舞伎町)♪
A private studio in Shinjuku/Kabukicho, the HOTTEST neighborhood in TOKYO!
Shinjuku never sleeps - Best place for Business, Art, Fashion, Eating & Drinking and Nights out!!
Please read my listing carefully!!
I provide you detailed information about my room on the listing.
★PERFECT Location - Only 2 mins to a Subway Station: Higashi-Shinjuku Station and 10 mins to JR Shinjuku Station
★Free Pocket WiFi(You can bring it everywhere during your stay!)
★4 People can stay - 1 Double Sized Bed and 1 Single Sized Bed and 1 Futon
★Laundry Machine in the room
A studio including Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry Machine
2 Beds (Double Size/single size)/1 Futon/Table/TV/Free Pocket Wi-Fi/Air Conditioner/Heater/etc…
Bathtub/Hair Dryer/Towels/Body & Hand Soaps/Shampoo & Conditioner
- Laundry Machine
(We have the laundry machine in the room
Interakcija s gostima
Please message me via Airbnb when you need my help!
I would respond promptly:)
★About Pocket Wifi★
My Pocket Wifi allows you to have unlimited access to the Internet.
However, the speed will be slow to avoid network congestion.
It is possible for a limit to be put in place if the total traffic volume exceeds 3GB over a 3 day period (The Wifi is not guaranteed due to previous visitors usage).
The speed will be back to the normal speed next day.
It is better to connect the Pocket Wifi to one device at the same time.
★About Room Size★
My room might be small for 4 people if you have a lot of luggage.
However, it's good for you to get the lowest price on accommodation fee.
1. Check In 16:00 (It’s okay to just drop off your luggage after 12:00, not before. My staff cleans up the room till 16:00.)
2. Check Out 10:00 (My staff has to start cleaning up the room from 10:00, so please check out with your luggage before 10:00.)
3. Please put the keys inside of the key box and return it where you got when you check out.
4. Please use all items carefully.
5. Do not bring anything in the room to your home!!
6. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together. Absolutely no partying in the apartment. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
7. Please turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
8. Please take off your shoes at the entrance. No shoes allowed.
9. NO SMOKING! NO DRUGS! inside or outside the apartment.
10. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy, this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the apartment. I will give you very detailed information and directions in the confirmation. If you have any questions, please let me know.
11. This is NOT a HOTEL: Please do not ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging.
12. CLEANING: Some professionals clean up the room before your arrival. But if you find something is not supposed to be, please let me know via Airbnb messaging. I will be there to help ASAP!
13. SEPARATE Trash. Trash is divided into categories as indicated below.
2) Recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass),
Please put these in separate bags.
*Bag can be any plastic one.
Please make yourself at home in my APT:)
Thank you for keeping the room clean!!
Ovaj domaćin ima 621 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is GEN, originally from Japan.
I am very friendly and outgoing!
I love to travel around the world!!
Let me tell you why I am doing Airbnb:)
Back in college, when I was a senior, I spent a few months to study English in the US and stayed with a host family.
My host family was such an amazing people. They were very welcoming and treated me so well. They taught me English and American culture all the time and tried to know my culture too.
At that time, I realized that I loved to communicate with people who belong to different culture.
Through this experience, I decided to work in the US.
In 2008, my dream came true!!
I started working for an invedtment company in the US.
I think it was the most precious time in my life.
I studied English and worked so hard and made a lot of friends who were from different countries.
In 2013, unfortunately I had to go back to Japan...:(
However, I never forgot about the US because the US always inspired me a lot!! Such a wonderful country!!!
Then I decided to do Airbnb to communicate with people all over the world. I would like to spend the time I used to in the US and I would like my guests to have the great experience in Tokyo.
So I am very glad if I help your tour in the most wonderful city:)
My apartment is perfect locations and easy access to go everywhere!!
I am happy that my rooms are a part of your trip.
Hope you will enjoy your trip:)