My flat is close to Nagyvárad tér M3 subway station, tram #1, #24, #51, Szent István hospital, Szent László hospital, Heim Pál hospital, Népliget Bus Station. You’ll love my place because of our comfy bed, the coziness, the light, the quiet neighborhood and the trees that can be viewed from the windows. It is great for couples, solo adventurers, a family or a group of max 4.
Guests are allowed everywhere within the flat. They are provided over the regular services with coffee + tea & belongings; ketchup, majo, mustard, oil; shower gel, soap, shampoo, conditioner for regular consuming.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm connected almost the whole day except if I'm on a trip too...or when I'm sleeping. But feel free to text my cellphone directly via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Viber after the successful booking...or call if theres an emergency.
- No shoes over the red (entrance) carpet
- Turn off the stove, bed warmers, speaker right after using them
- Don't step/sit on the sides of the tub. Only allowed in the 2 main bowls.
- No grainy, sharp or metal material in bathtub
- Check-in & out time is set after common agreement (discard 3PM rule)
- Please don't touch the drum kit, even if you are a musician (then you probably know how careful we are with our instruments), same goes for wheeled items
- Locked/plastic strapped drawers means it is not for guests. We know you can still open it by brute force, but at least you know you shouldn't.
- Toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel
-...tea bags, cacao powder, ground coffee, lemon juice
-...basic spices, ketchup, mustard, mayo, oil are available for regular consuming, within the flat. Please dont withdraw anything!
- While eating, please stay beside the table or kitchen area