1 spavaća soba
You will find our home in the charming Pittsburgh neighborhood of Shadyside. A renovated 1890's home -right on Walnut- WALKING distance to business centers on three different streets -Walnut, Highland, and Ellsworth- where you will find plenty to do amidst boutiques, shops, galleries, lounges, and restaurants.
Convenient to the medical and educational district, museums and Downtown Pittsburgh.
Great location for the business or vacation traveler.
Enjoy your stay in our inviting bedroom with access to t's own private bathroom. Queen size bed with luxury bedding. Ample closet space with plenty of hangers. Outlets with USB charging ports to easily charge multiple smart devices. Egyptian cotton bath towels.
Free wireless internet access; hair dryer; shower essentials (shampoo/conditioner/etc); iron and board; coffee/tea/spring water
Guests are welcome to join in the common area spaces – living room, dining room, kitchen and courtyard. Including use of kitchen and kitchen appliances.
Outdoor courtyard/garden perfect to enjoy during warmer months. Relax with a cup of tea, coffee or glass of wine. The courtyard/garden area includes a hot tub that is great during the cooler months.
There is also a more private living area on the 3rd floor mainly for guests use. The 3rd floor living area has access to an outdoor balcony.
Interakcija s gostima
We love to travel around the world, meet new people, and learn about their cultures. We are very social and love to entertain so feel free to join us. That being said, we understand that some guests prefer their privacy. Our main priority is that you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay.
We are easily available for questions and/or assistance.
Upon your arrival, we will provide you with general information on the area - some of our favorite places to eat, local attractions (museums, local events, etc), and transportation.
- Check-in – regular check-in is any time after 3:00 p.m. We request that you let us know what your estimated arrival time will be. Earlier check-in times may be available depending on prior guests’ stay as we will need ample time to prepare our suites for your arrival. Please check with us to find out if an earlier check-in time is an option.
- Check-out is noon. Late check-out requests may be accommodated, but require advance arrangements, as we need ample time to prepare our suites for arriving guests.
- Please speak with us to make arrangements if you need to leave your bags before check-in or after checkout.
- Pets must be potty trained and well socialized with other dogs. Pet fee: $40 non-refundable for cleaning.
- Our dog, Bacall, is a friendly and energetic 32 lb. Standard Schnauzer who just turned ten years old and loves attention. She likes to be heard when people arrive and leave as she is excited to meet new people.
- Children are welcome, but please be aware that our Standard Schnauzer dog roams free around the house. She is friendly and loves kids, but we understand that some children are afraid of dogs.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm originally from Spain. Born in La Coruna, raised in Alicante, till I was 10 years old, at which time I moved to the United States.
My husband, Alex, and I love to travel. Each year we pick a different country to visit. We love to learn new cultures, history of each place, and enjoy the food. Give me a camera and I am in heaven.
I have a wide palate in music and art. Love to dance. I love nature and, specially, animals.
I'm currently also an Airbnb host. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them and where they are from. As a host, I believe in treating everyone that visits my home as friends. It truly makes me happy when guests have enjoyed their stay.