Our townhouse is an end unit at the end of a wooded subdivision. If you want privacy with back view of a pond and woods, this is it!!! We have everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Steps away from Indoor/outdoor Pools, kiddie pool, Hot tub, Playground, 18 hole executive golf course, Driving range, Basketball court, Tennis courts, Sand volleyball, Gym. We're 2 miles from the beach and plenty of restaurants, shopping, boardwalk and attractions.
We are a short distance to the beach and very close to downtown Bethany, boardwalk, shops and arcade. We are about 20 mins from Ocean City, Md and Rehoboth Beach where the Tangar Outlets are. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.
We have 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and spacious closets.
Ceiling fan in Living room and Dining room
We have 3 TV's and a dvd player. DVR in Living Room. The tv upstairs has a built in dvd player.
Kitchen has electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster and programmable coffee maker. Pots, pans, cookie sheets, dishes, glasses and utensils. Dining room table can be expanded to fit 8 people.
The breakfast bar seats 4 people.
Entire home can be accessed except for Owner's closet.
Interakcija s gostima
We are not on-site but we can be contacted by texting cell phone and emails. We also have a Property Manager for emergencies.
We ONLY rent Saturday to Saturday. If we have availability close to the dates you want, we will consider renting to you differently. Please contact us and inquire.
- Tenant signing the Rental Agreement must be present for the entire stay and at least 25 years old
- Quiet hours from 11pm to 7am
- New carpeting throughout the house; shoes left in foyer greatly appreciated
- Check in time at 3pm and Check out time is 11am
- Parking is available for up to 4 cars
- A pass is needed to enjoy our facilities. One punch per day, per person. No pass needed for use of playground, basketball court or volleyball court. Passes are $80 for 20 visits or "punches" ($4 per person per day). To purchase your pool pass, you must bring a copy of your rental agreement to the main clubhouse near pool.
- The fireplace is not operational.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE PLEASE!!! Please go outdoors and dispose of cigarette butts safely and properly.
- The neighborhood is a nice, quiet residential area. Please respect your neighbors!
- Fishing is allowed in the pond behind the house. Purchasing a DE fishing license is recommended. This can be purchased at a local bait shop. Catch and Release!
- A Queen-size sleeper sofa is located in the living room.
- The house is equipped with pots, pans, dishes, glasses and silverware. There are some cleaning supplies, garbage bags, paper goods, etc. Please replace what you use(or break) for our next guests to use.
- Board games, puzzles, books, etc is there for your enjoyment. Please use all items with care! Please put items back where they belong.
- Access to bicycles in garage is for your enjoyment. 4 adult bikes and 1 children's bike available. Scooter is for use also. Please be safe and wear the appropriate gear. (Appropriate gear not supplied)
- A secured gas grill is provided to you on outside deck. Propane is not guaranteed. We provide a full tank at the beginning of the season and ask that if the propane runs out, please replace at your own cost for our next guests. Please clean grill before leaving!
- The thermostat should be set to COOL at 75 degrees when you arrive during summer months. It is located on the wall opposite the kitchen. Please reset to 75 degrees at the end of your stay.
- Please dispose of your trash properly in the trash receptacles. The trash dumpsters are located at the top of the street behind white wood pickets. Please dump all trash in those dumpsters before leaving.
- Tenants should have no more than 9 people including children sleeping/residing in the house during your stay.
- If you do have small children, please watch them if they are playing near the pond. Accidents can happen quickly!
- If there are any concerns or questions, we can be contacted by cell phone texts during your stay. For emegencies, we will refer you to our Property Manager.
- There will be a lockbox on the front door for you to be able to access for your key. Before your stay, we will give you a code. 1 key and a door code will be provided for the front door.
- Renters Manual in kitchen with copy of House Rules, WiFi codes, some menus of restaurants nearby, etc. Please leave on counter for our next guests to use
- NO PETS ALLOWED PLEASE!!! The house has all new carpeting!
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE SHEETS, BLANKETS, BATH TOWELS, HAND TOWELS, WASHCLOTHS, DISH TOWELS, SOAP, SHAMPOO OR LAUNDRY DETERGENT. You must bring your own. For a nominal fee, our Property Manager can supply linens and towels. They will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- We hope you enjoy your stay at The Salt Pond & Thank You for renting from us!!!
New member, looking to rent out my townhouse in The Salt Pond Bethany Beach Del. Married with 2 adult children. Business owner Quality Discount Tire since 1994. I like skiing, golf, fishing, enjoy adventures.