Casa Mamalba is a fully staffed private 5 bedroom Villa within Antigua city limits.
Owned by an avid antique collector who tastefully refurbished this Traditional Antigua home to its orginal glory while paying attention to modern comfort. Lush gardens, pool & volcano view will help you decompress after visiting Antigua.
Staying in a private home is great, but having staff take care of you is even better! Relax during your holidays; our friendly staff will make sure your stay is hassle free!
Casa Mamalba is our family retreat, we come here to resource and unwind.
Located within the "Casco Historico" (Antigua city limits) it's close enough to go out and about and enjoy all that Antigua has to offer but private enough to enjoy the natural surroundings, the amazing view of water volcano & the humming of birds.
The property has one main stand alone traditional casa Antigueña, that includes 3 bedrooms and where all common areas are located, and in the surrounding gardens just off the pool sit 2 stand alone little casitas that account for the two other bedrooms. Totalling 5 bedrooms with a capacity for 14 guests.
The main casa -like all traditional colonial homes- has an inner courtyard with a garden & fountain in the middle of the home. Surrounding that inner courtyard you have on one side 3 bedrooms and on the other the kitchen, a guest toilet, teh double living room with chimnea and library, the formal dinning room and exterior veranda where breakfast is served with a volcano view.
The garden & pool area has 2 stand alone little casitas. One of them is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and the other located just in front of the pool has 2 double beds and ensuite bathroom.
Guests can access all common areas of the house, this includes the double living room with working fireplace, the veranda where you can enjoy your breakfast overlooking the water volcano, the dining room, the kitchen, the garden & of course, the pool.
Interakcija s gostima
Staying in a private home is great, but having staff take care of you is even better. Relax during your holidays; our staff living on the premises will take care of you.
- All guests will be greeted by the care takers of the home who live on the premises-
* Breakfast is on us. Our staff will setup the table, prepare breakfast and wash the dishes.
* Each day your beds will be made and your bathroom cleaned for your comfort (linens will be changed for stays longer than one week).
* Antigua can get a little cool at night; sit back in front of a nice heartwarming chimney while you sip an orange leaf tea from our garden.
* Pool & Garage: they will open garage doors for you and take care of the pool fountain.
We work in Guatemala city therefore we won't always be able to host our guests personally. We will however, be available to answer any questions and/or give our guests recommendations via the Airbnb app. On the occasions that we will be available to host personally, we will be happy to engage as much or as little as our guests want.
Additional fees apply for washing, drying and ironing services.
If you need a shirt to be ironed we will do it as a courtesy, however if you need to iron all of your wash then we will apply a small fee.
Washing machine: $8.00 per load.
Drying machine: $7:00 per load.
Ironing: $1.00 per item.
NOTE: Each guest is responsible to make sure all of the clothes handed for washing/drying are machine washable/dryable and should specify the program wanted.
- We ask our guests to send us a message when instant booking, we like to get to know the guests we are welcoming into our home.
- Guests with small children are required to explain to their little ones that antiques are not toys.
- Guests use the swimming pool at their own risk, no lifeguard or fence around the pool.
- Guests need to respect our neighbor's peace.
- For special events sends us a message, we will consider them case by case and will be subject to an additional cost.
- Early check ins or late check outs can be arranged at an extra fee, and will be subject to availability.
Ovaj domaćin ima 23 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello there, my name is Arianne, I am engaged to Christian and we are in our thirties.
We both have a multicultural background. I am Guatemalan/Lebanese while Christian is Swedish/Norwegian. We enjoy traveling, meeting people from around the world & are big foodies.
I am an executive director at a spinning mill. Christian is an independant Front End developper. We both work from home.
We have a little dog, Mimi, she is an old Australian silk terrier with a big personality who loves to eat carrots and say hi to everybody.
See you very soon !