This is a very nice 2-story house, centrally located in Shaw neighborhood. There is a fenced in yard, a large deck and off street parking. The house is close to EVERYTHING the city has to offer. Walking distance to nearby restaurants, Tower Grove Park, and the Botanical Gardens. Only a 5-10 minute drive to city attractions such as the Arch, Soulard, the Hill, Forest Park, Zoo, Museums, Saint Louis University, and Washington University. Minutes from all major highways.
We hope you enjoy our house as much as we did when it was our home. You will have the whole 1400 sqft to yourself. Shaw is a wonderful and vibrant neighborhood, full of wonderful restaurants and attractions. We’re certain you will find plenty of activities to keep you entertained during your stay. If you want to stay in, there is a full kitchen and large outdoor patio/deck with a nice sized yard for you to enjoy. There is an open floor plan on the first floor, which makes it easy to visit while cooking, dining or watching t.v. The bathroom and the bedrooms are located on the second floor. The house is equipped with internet, a smart t.v., and a digital antenna so that you can get all of the local stations. There is not cable or satellite t.v., but you can watch Netflix, Hulu, or any other internet stations/apps that you have.
*If you are considering booking for the Christmas holiday, let me know and I can put up a small tree.
You'll have access to the entire home (except the basement), including the back yard. If you stay at least 7 days, you will also have access to the laundry facilities in the basement.
Interakcija s gostima
We are just a text away. We only live 15 minutes from the house. The best way to reach me is via the Airbnb message link. This pops up immediately on my phone, and that is how I am able to respond so quickly. If you have a late night emergency please CALL either number listed in our book.
Please be sure to lock your car, and not to leave any valuables in your car. Our neighborhood is very safe, but it is in the city and sometimes things happen.
- We don't charge for extra guests. We ask that there be ABSOLUTELY no more than 6 guests. The house only has city occupancy for 6. Please respect this, as it is for your safety.
- There is a parking pad available in the back for ONE car, and we share it with our neighbor who parks their car next to ours. Other cars in your party will need to park on the street.
- No vaping
- No smoking inside. If you must smoke, please smoke outside and dispose of all butts.
- No more than 2 pets
- Entry to the house is by the back door, where a key pad is located on the door. The key code will be given to you after you book the house. A front door key is inside the house for you to use.
- Thank you for keeping our house clean! Don't worry about stripping the beds, we will take care of all of that after you leave.
- Strollers and pack-n-play are available for your use. Just let us know in advance of your stay if you will need anything. We also have a portable kennel available.
- The back yard is fenced, but not necessarily secure. Please do not leave your pets in the yard unattended. Tower Grove Park is very pet friendly, but we ask that you please respect their leash law.
- Check-in is any time after 2pm, but if you need to check in a little earlier than that just let us know. Check out is Noon, but if you need to be there a little later just let us know. We are flexible, but we may have another guest coming in after you.
- Communication is best via the airbnb message system. I receive these messages immediately on my phone. If you have a late night emergency, please try to call both numbers listed in our house manual.
My husband, 6 year old daughter, and I live 15 minutes from our house on Botanical. My husband and I lived in the Botanical house for several years, and still consider it our 'home'. We hope you love it as much as we do. We now live on 7 acres with chickens, bees, dogs and cats. When we can get away from our busy lives, we love to travel and have used Airbnb - which led us to becoming Airbnb hosts ourselves.