Our Double Suite is the largest & most spacious room we have at Casa Mamalba, with 2 double beds fitting 4 guests, a renovated ensuite bathroom and a small living area.
Stay in a gorgeous home without the inconveniences of a self catered home. Here you are taken care of by our on site staff!
The room is tastefully decorated with original antiques & it's many windows drench the space with natural light. Need to unwind? Why not take a swim in the pool & sunbathe in the garden.
The room is located in the main house, right in front the inner courtyard and opposite to the living room.
You wil find:
* 2 double beds measuring 152x200cm each and fitting 4 adults comfortably (on a 2 person per double bed basis).
* A small living area featuring a large couch and table.
* A drawer to store personal items with a flat screen (not pictured) Cable TV and a safe.
* A full lenght closet with hangers
* An ensuite bathroom with marble wash basin, WC, and a shower with tempered glass.
PLEASE NOTE: We have 4 additonal rooms available to rent, if you need to book more than one room with us send us message.
Guests can access all common areas of the house, this includes the double living room with working fireplace, the veranda where you can enjoy your breakfast overlooking the water volcano, the dining room, the garden & of course, the pool.
Kitchen access: we limit the kitchen access to storing items in the fridge. Keep in mind our staff will prepare breakfast for you and take care of the washing up ;)
Interakcija s gostima
Staying in a private home is great, but having staff take care of you is even better. Relax during your holidays; our staff living on the premises will take care of you.
- All guests will be greeted by the care takers of the home who live on the premises-
* Breakfast is available for an extra fee. Our staff will setup a beautiful table, prepare breakfast, serve it to you and wash the dishes. All while you sip your coffee.
* Each day your beds will be made and your bathroom cleaned for your comfort (linens will be changed for stays longer than one week).
* Antigua can get a little cool at night; sit back in front of a nice heartwarming chimney while you sip an orange leaf tea from our garden.
* Pool & Garage: they will open garage doors for you and take care of the pool fountain.
We work in Guatemala city therefore we won't always be able to host our guests personally. We will however, be available to answer any questions and/or give our guests recommendations via the Airbnb app. On the occasions that we will be available to host personally, we will be happy to engage as much or as little as our guests want.
Additional fees apply for washing, drying and ironing services.
If you need a shirt to be ironed we will do it as a courtesy, however if you need to iron all of your wash then we will apply a small fee.
Washing & drying machine: $7.00 per load.
Ironing: $1.00 per item.
NOTE: Each guest is responsible to make sure all of the clothes handed for washing/drying are machine washable/dryable and should specify the program wanted.
- Guests use the swimming pool at their own risk (no lifeguard or fence around the pool)
- Guests need to respect other guest's peace
- Other guests might be staying with us at the same time as your group, in this respect, you might share the breakfast table with other travellers, we recommend introducing yourself and taking in the airbnb experience.
- Guests with small children are required to explain to their little ones that antique are not toys.
Ovaj domaćin ima 30 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello there, my name is Arianne, I am engaged to Christian and we are in our thirties.
We both have a multicultural background. I am Guatemalan/Lebanese while Christian is Swedish/Norwegian. We enjoy traveling, meeting people from around the world & are big foodies.
I am an executive director at a spinning mill. Christian is an independant Front End developper. We both work from home.
We have a little dog, Mimi, she is an old Australian silk terrier with a big personality who loves to eat carrots and say hi to everybody.
See you very soon !