The location is next to everything you ever need. With grocery stores, drugstores, dry cleaning and every kind of bar and restaurant within a few blocks, you'll never need to get in your car to go anywhere - perfect whether you are a professional who needs a quick bite or drink or someone who wants to explore. Additionally my rooftop patio is the perfect place to unwind with beautiful views of the city.
This is a modern 3-story town home with rooftop patio - great views of the skyline from the roof. The guest room is located on the third floor.
For security purposes, guests get their own front door access via a key code that is assigned to the guest during their stay. Your room also has lock and physical key that will be issued during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
I work during the day, although I do work from home some days. I am always available via text or email though if you have any concerns (faster with text!).
Every 2-3 weeks there will be a cleaning lady to come and clean the entire house, including the room and bathroom rented. During this time, the host will also inspect the room to ensure there is no damage or other issues.
For tenants staying longer than 1-week, I'll make some space in the refrigerator/freezer and a cupboard for any food/drinks you want to keep on hand.
- Street Parking with Temp Permit (provided by host)
- Be considerate of coming home late
- No smoking allowed on patio
- Only guests who have a confirmed booking may visit the property.
- Fresh, clean towels, sheets/pillowcases will be issued about a week
- Guest room/bathroom cleaned 1x every 2-3 weeks
- Hosts live on site upstairs and are usually available in person to assist with questions and any issues throughout your stay.
- Host expects to inspect guest room every 2-3 weeks to ensure there is no damage or other issues
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Howdy Ya'll. I'm a friendly professional living in Dallas. I'm a bit new at this, but looking forward to meeting travelers having great experiences.
A little about me: By day I work for a dating site, helping people find love. In my off-time, I love reading history books, working out to Zumba and hanging out with friends.
Feel free to ask my any questions about the area, things to do in Dallas, places to eat and the living experience.