My cosy - heated home is available for appreciative guests to celebrate Christmas /NY. Thoughtfully designed, refurbished 100y old Lisbon house in traditional Portuguese neighbourhood. Close to Graca, Alfama, Feira da Ladra, St.Apolonia. Light-filled with amazing views. Unique & a great place to refresh and feel at home. Looking for a place to be inspired & make your stay a beyond ordinary one - this is for you. Vintage meets contemporary scandinavian design in a relaxed & joy-filled atmosphere.
You have your own private bedroom. Kitchen, bathroom, livingroom etc. kitchen is shared with me and maybe friends.
Interakcija s gostima
House in this case is all yours.
Other times: This is my home. Though I have my times out and days away. I most likely will be around at some point and happy to meet you and chat you if your and my schedule allows it. I totally respect what your idea of a perfect stay in Lisbon and respect your privacy. And expect the same from you.
Wish to turn your Lisbon adventure into a "City Yoga Retreat" and include a daily one- on -one yoga class and breakfast? I have been teaching Forrest Yoga (named after Ana Forrest) for four years with - specialised in private and small group classes. Each session I design individually according to your physical condition, body type and level of experience. The breakfast is a homemade mix of as many local and organic ingredients I have access to - happy to know and consider what you like and what is not for you in cases of allergies and intolerances.
Airbnb is happy to allow us this - but likes us to book it outside their system. Just message me through here to see availability, ask questions and get more information. Prices start from 65Euros/ pP/ p day.
You can book only a yoga class - but breakfast only is difficult for me. Though you can alter and choose to have breakfast on a different day as the yoga class in case you like to go out for it that day.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj49196/AL
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- If you can take your shoes off. You put a huge smile on my face
- When you leave the house last please lock the door and close the windows- keep windows closed on rainy days - barely ever the case in Lisbon
- This is my home and I put a lot of love in it - I am very happy to share it with people who appreciate and value it - please be mindful and respectful with my personal items
- the house is exclusively for the people who booked it. Please respect that and refrain from bringing people over. Especially when you have the whole apartment for yourself and I am not around. I am open for the discussion regarding changes of the booking in terms of number of people etc.
- I mentioned this before somewhere, please wipe the shower with the awesome wiper that is provided / all four walls and open the window to get the humidity out of the bathroom - unless it is a rainy day
- my neighbours have been living in this neighbourhood and building for decades I like you to be mindful of that and close the main entrance door downstairs
- Yes you are welcome to use the kitchen but please leave it as you found it!
If you are cool with that - we all have an amazing time and I am convinced your stay in Lisbon will be a truly unique experience!
I am super calm, relaxed and open- minded. Among other things I support people in building up strength and flexibility both in their heart and body through yoga. I am a passionate traveller and surfer. Love meeting new people from all over the globe and explore the unknown. There is so much to see, share and learn in this world.