Welcome to magnificent apartment in historical tenement house. Our place is located just opposite Palace of Culture that is central point of our city and still the highest building in Poland!
Apartment itself is modern and bright and whats special about it its about 4 meters high that makes it seriously spacious ;)
It consist two rooms and the room we are offering to You now has two storeys.
Our place is located in the most central location You can even imagine, so everything is just nearby.
Our apartment is about 3,5-4 metres high and is really spacious. The whole apartment consists two bedrooms (there will be other guest in second room), kitchen and bathroom/toilet. Summing up its 50 square meters.
Your room has also two storeys because of the attic in it. On the attic there's only a bed (mattres, very comfortable!) and night table. Under the attic there you can find a working desk and a sofa bed that you can open - also two people can sleep there. In the room you will also find the wardrobe.
Beside Your room You will have access to the kitchen and bathroom/toilet.
Interakcija s gostima
If you are not sure about how to get there (to the city center) please let us know before, we can help you to get there.
Please remember about the check-in and check-out hours as have to give you the keys and chip to the apartment.
- Palenie jest zabronione na terenie całego budynku.
- Cisza nocna obowiązuje w godzinach 22.00-6.00.
- Wymeldowanie maksymalnie do godziny 11.00 (w przypadku drastycznych opóźnień będziemy zmuszeni zażądać dodatkowych środków).
__ ENGLISH v. __
- Smoking is not allowed in the whole building.
- Quiet hours: 10pm up to 6am.
- Check-out time is at 11am. Please check-out maximum up to this time (in other drastic-case we will be forced to charge for the delays).
Our names are Michael and Aleksandra. We are both still-quite-young travel-lovers from Poland. As a hosts we do our best to provide an accomodation in the best possible way. We love traveling - happily we do it quite often :)