The Ivanhoe House is a heritage hotel in Darjeeling situated on the mall with immense history attached to it. There are limited number of rooms, all of which are named after people who have lived there. The property was constructed in 1841 and it was a boarding house for tea planters and mountaineers. Your room is suited for 2 travellers and comes with an attached bathroom, a large bed, a seating area and WiFi. Room service available on charge.
- Please provide copies of your ID on arrival
- Please use water sparingly
- Please smoke in designated areas
- Please read the charges carefully
- Additional guests are chargeable
- Please visit the travel desk if you need help
- Please leave the keys at the reception for housekeeping
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am Amit Gupta and I stay here in Darjeeling. I have been here for the last 15 years and I currently associate with the Ivanhoe House and manage everything for it. I enjoy the local food here and Darjeeling's calm and cool temperature draws me here. When I am not working, you can find me trekking in the hills or enjoying some good tea and coffee with my family and friends. I am proud of the history which Darjeeling has to offer and would like to share a part of it with you during your stay here! So come on over!