Elegant Home with Gallic Style, Towering Redwoods, Hot Tub, Forest Views on Acre Grounds. Beautifully Updated Kitchen, Sun/Entertainment Room, Gas Fireplace, Central Heat. Short Drive to Creek, Duncans Mills, River Beaches, Coast, Wine Tasting. WIFI. Your Well-Behaved Dog is Welcome!
READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RUSSIAN RIVER VACATION HOME
Good Neighbor Policy
Sonoma County has a Vacation Rental Ordinance that we are required to enforce; many of our rules are designed to keep vacation rentals compatible with neighbors. Neighbors have our 24/7 phone number and will call us if they are disturbed, so you can help us out by minding some simple rules:
-Overnight Guests: The maximum occupancy listed for each home includes all adults and children age three and older.
-Day Guests: With our permission, two day guests may be allowed for a limited time. Some homes cannot accommodate any day guests.
- All adults and children must be listed on the reservation, regardless of age or length of stay.
-Events & Parties: No weddings, parties, events, or loud gatherings of any kind, even if maximum occupancy is not exceeded.
-Noise Restrictions: Quiet hours are 10pm until 9am. Outdoor amplified sound is prohibited at all times.
-Parking: Cars must be parked on the property or in designated spots, per instructions in our check-in email. Some homes have a limit on number of cars allowed.
-Dogs: Dogs must not be allowed to bark excessively (nuisance barking). All dogs must be listed in the reservation. Some homes do not allow or limit dogs.
-Temporary Structures: Tents, yurts, and RV’s are prohibited at vacation rentals.
The County may amend these rules from time to time, so please check back on this page or the Russian River Getaways ""Before you Book"" page before your stay for the latest. Violation of maximum occupancy or the prohibition on parties/events carries $1000 penalty.
-When we confirm your reservation via airbnb, we'll ask for your email address and confirmation from you of number of adults, children and dogs, and, within 24 hours, you'll receive the RRG booking agreement via DocuSign.
-Within 24 hours, you sign your booking agreement. Print and bring your booking agreement and/or make sure you have it downloaded on your mobile device and available without being connected.
-Within 24 hours of receiving your signature, we send a check-in email with directions and house access information. Print and bring the check-in email and/or make sure you have it downloaded on your mobile device and available without being connected.
-We must have your signed booking agreement before check-in. On holidays and winter weekends (when we're closed Sundays), it may take up to 48 hours to receive your booking agreement or check-in email. If we don't have your signed booking agreement within 72 hours of our confirmation of your airbnb reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
-The check-in email has a link to the RRG web portal and app, putting reservation, house & visitor information at your fingertips, and allowing for updates to critical information prior to arrival.
-For security reasons, we can only send/give out house information to the person listed on the booking agreement, so please make sure everyone in your group has what they need. You can also share information with other guests via the rrgetaways app.
Check-In and Check-Out
• Check-in time is 3pm, no exceptions, no early check-ins.
• Check-out is 11am. There are no late check-outs May-Sept. Penalty for leaving late is $250 after 11:30am and $500 after noon.
• October 1–April 30, we do offer a 1pm check-out for $50 and a 7pm check-out for half one night's rent. Call the last business day before you leave, during office hours (weekdays 9-5; Sat 10-4; closed Sundays Oct-Apr and most bank holidays), as a last minute booking or maintenance could preclude a late check-out. You must speak to someone in the office who can confirm and run payment; emergency line personnel cannot grant a late check-out.
Amenities We Provide
These are our Standard Amenities. Any amenity not on this list is subject to change without notice. We try to keep our own website, listing site, mobile app, and house binder information up to date, but if that additional amenity is very important to you, please ask us about it before you book. Any rare exception is noted on the house webpage.
o Stove, refrigerator, blender, microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, complete cookware, dishes, glassware, and flatware
o An initial supply of toilet paper (two rolls and a spare per bathroom)
o One roll of paper towels
o Trash bags
o Dishwashing detergent
o Dishwasher detergent (if there is a dishwasher)
o Laundry detergent
o Liquid hand soap in dispenser in bathrooms & kitchen
o Dish towel (sponges not included)
o Washer and dryer
o Iron & Ironing Board
o Gas or charcoal barbecue. Gas grills include propane. You must bring your own charcoal, lighter fluid, etc.
o Television with satellite or cable reception
o DVD player
o Telephone with Unlimited Domestic Long Distance (no international calls). We cannot guarantee cell service at any location.
o Stereo and/or Boombox
o One set of bed linens per bed/sleeper. Beds will be made up with fresh linens.
o One set of bath towels per person (a set is one bath towel, one hand towel and one wash cloth).
Amenities We Don’t Provide: There is a 24-hour Safeway store in Guerneville where additional supplies and groceries can be purchased. You may find some of these items at the house, provided courtesy of the owner. If so, feel free to use them. If the owner provides beach towels, hot tub towels, bath robes please wash and dry before you leave; they are not included in your Cleaning Fee. Likewise with any sheets or towels you use in excess of the one set of bedding per bed and one set of towels per person.
• Briquettes, starters, lighter fluid for Charcoal BBQ
• Firewood and/or kindling or starters
• Kitchen sponges
• Hair dryer
• Beach towels
• Hot tub towels
• Bath robes
• Bars of soap or shampoo in shower/bathtub
Hot Tub Rules (only applicable to homes with hot tubs)
-Shower before getting in (especially after being in the River) and do not overuse the hot tub (too many people in the hot tub for too long).
-Keep your head above water.
-Children must be supervised at all times on the property, especially around hot tub.
-No children six years old or younger are allowed in hot tub.
-No dogs in hot tub.
-Avoid hot tub if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or are intoxicated.
-No glass in or around hot tub.
-Leave the floater alone.
-Replace cover after use.
-Keep tub filled to one inch above highest jet. Keep temperature set between 100 and 104 degrees.
-Don’t use if the water appears dirty, cloudy, or otherwise unsanitary.
Swimming Pool Rules (only applicable to homes with pools)
-Shower before entering pool.
-No running around or diving into pool.
-Children must be supervised at all times on the property, especially around the pool.
-No dogs in pool.
-No glass in or around pool.
-Avoid using pool if intoxicated, pregnant, or have a heart condition.
Dog Rules (only applicable to homes that allow dogs)
-Notify us in writing of the number, breed, age and weight of all dogs that will be occupying the property, observing the limits on size and/or weight for a particular home. Cats are not allowed.
-Keep furniture and house linens clean and free of dog hair; bring and use your own dog blanket (do not use house linens/blankets for dogs).
-Clean up after your dogs, on the property and in the neighborhood.
-Dogs must have flea and tick protection.
-Obey local leash laws. Don’t let dogs wander onto neighboring properties.
-No dogs in pools & hot tubs.
-County Ordinance prohibits excessive barking in vacation rentals.
-Damage done by dogs is not covered by Damage Waiver.
-Dogs left alone must be crated inside the house.
• Roughly May 1-October 31, the River is gentle, with very little white water, and warm enough to swim. Water levels vary greatly, depending on rainfall and the summer dams.
• Roughly Nov 1-Apr 30, the River is very swift, deep, and muddy, not safe for swimming or boating. Depending on rainfall, beaches are more or less under water.
• River levels depend upon a complex integration of upstream dams at Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma, summer dams at Healdsburg and Guerneville, and tidal influences, especially Monte Rio and west, along with Country water flow decisions and drought conditions. Many beaches are under water until late spring/early summer. Homes with beach access will generally have a longer season for river access. We cannot guarantee river levels, river access or frontage conditions at any time of year.
• River water is regularly tested by the County for safety. Please use caution and review the Sonoma County Health Department's website for the most recent recommedations for safe river use.
• River beaches tend to be gravel, with some sandy areas. We recommend water shoes to protect feet (can be purchased in Guerneville).
• Private, Shared, and Neighborhood Beaches: Some homes have access to a public neighborhood beach, some to a shared “private” beach, and some to a “private” beach. A private river beach is a beach which cannot be accessed by land from any homes other than those we list, at least not without trespassing. By federal law, river beaches are open to the public up to the ""high water mark"" if they are accessed by water. So a group of canoeists may pull up to ""your"" beach and enjoy a picnic. They are completely within their rights to do so. The same applies to Austin Creek, but not to the seasonal creeks. At all shared/neighborhood beaches, please bring your own beach paraphenalia and do not use any items already on the beach. If your home has boats stored on the beach, use only the boats marked for your home.
Docks (only applicable to homes with docks)
• Docks are generally in place in mid-June to mid-Sept. The exact timing depends on the installation of the summer dams, which raise the water level to where docks can be used. We do not have control over or advance notice of this process. Each home has a custom dock system which requires the water level to be within a certain range, so not all docks go in at the same time.
• We cannot guarantee dates for the installation or removal of docks, and we do not refund if a dock is not in place.
Boats (only applicable to homes with boats)
• Boating conditions are generally considered safe May 1-Oct 31.
• At homes with docks, boats may only be available as long as the dock is in, which varies. Other homes may offer boats when it's generally safe for boating.
• Homes with boats should have two adult and two child life vests. Additional vests can be purchased at King's Sport & Tackle in Guerneville.
• All watercraft should be returned to original storage location and secured after each usage.
• Austin Creek is a large year-round creek that runs through Cazadero and feeds into the Russian River. In drought years, Austin Creek may go underground in some places in the dry season.
• A seasonal creek runs strong in the rainy season, with diminishing flows into early summer. Generally by mid-summer, these creeks will be dry and will remain so until the rains begin again in the fall or winter.
• We cannot guarantee creek water levels at any location.
Lost & Found
We will try to help you get your lost items back, so call the office ASAP if you forgot something at the house. There is a fee for retrieving and shipping lost items. We keep found items for only 30 days.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1065 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a family-owned and operated professional vacation rental company, trusted by over 125 individual homeowners to manage the rental of their homes to good folks who value a professionally cleaned and maintained property. We have an office in downtown Guerneville, a 24/7 urgent care hotline, and staff who will work hard to make your stay as memorable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to the Russian River!