A new, fully renovated and architect-designed studio apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv that was just recently added to Airbnb, with the perfect location and comfort to discover the best of what Tel Aviv has to offer: culture, dining, cafes and night life.
A mere 100m (330 ft) from HaBima Square, Tel Aviv's cultural epicenter, the studio has everything you need to comfortably stay between a few hours, to a few weeks - while you're exploring Tel Aviv, visiting family and friends, or journeying throughout Israel.
* Queen-size bed, with a thick pillow-top layer and Egyptian cotton sheets
* High 2 door closet with hanger bar, to stow all your clothes and belongings
* Fold away table for up to 2 people, with an electric outlet right below
* High-Speed Wi-Fi internet connection
* Smart-TV with a Netflix account included
* Solar & electric hot water shower
* Ultra-quiet Air Conditioner, for disturbance-free night of sleep
* Complimentary illy espresso machine, with 5 different espresso flavors
Interakcija s gostima
As a former concierge at one of Tel Aviv's finest boutique hotels, I'm knowledgeable about the city that has been my home for the last 7 years,
and I'll be more than happy to help you get the most out of your visit to Israel.
Though Tel Aviv is extremely safe, it would be advisable to carry a photocopy of your passport with you, just in case
* Smoking is not allowed in any part of the Studio, or the attached small balcony.
* In order to be available for my guests as much as possible, and be able to accommodate them at their preferred time of check-in and check-out - please message your arrival (and later, the check-out time) at least 48 hours prior to the requested time.
* Please do not leave glasses with liquids on the white Caesar Stone counter, as it may stain the counter indefinitely and cause irreparable damage.