Brand new contemporary in-law suite in DC! Amenities include TV, Netflix, Hulu, bright bathroom, washer/dryer, privately controlled HVAC, private entrance, and kitchenette (everything except an oven). Conveniently located within walking distance of many great restaurants!
1.6 miles from the U.S. Capitol, 3 miles from the Washington Monument, 2 blocks from the local cidery ;).
Comfortable, modern 700 square foot apartment in the lower level of a newly renovated townhouse in the Bloomingdale neighborhood. The suite includes one bedroom and bathroom, plus a living area. In the living room, the couch pulls out to a twin bed. There are sheets, pillows, and a quilt for the twin sleeper located inside the couch ottoman.
The kitchen includes a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. (There is no oven.) There are dishes, silverware, mugs, glasses, Tupperware, a cutting board, and mixing bowls.
The apartment is professionally cleaned before every stay and includes clean linens, towels, soap, breakfast staples.
The suite has its own separate and private entrance.
Interakcija s gostima
We live upstairs and are happy to assist you! Feel free to knock on the main entrance door or text/call/email us.
- Bedding and towels provided
- TV in living room has cable, netflix, and hulu
- Empty closet in bedroom
- Washer/dryer and ironing board located in utility closet
- Internet included
- Rechargeable Metro cars provided
- Security system with remote
- Guide books, maps and brochures about DC
- Visitor parking pass available (Parking is easy to find on our street during the day but harder during the evenings, especially on Friday and Saturday nights because there are two popular restaurants at the end of our street.)
- No smoking on premises
- No luggage on bed
- No use of backyard after 10:00 p.m.
Od 16. Listopad 2017. - 17. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
We love living in our house, in our wonderful neighborhood, and in our beautiful city. We have one child in middle school and we both work full-time for the federal government. We love exploring new places, sharing our city with new people, and finding out-of-the way hidden gems!